Julian Bowen in Â£5m warehouse investment
- Record sales. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2007, Issue 5562, p5
The article reports on the sales performance of furniture importer Julian Bowen in Great Britain in October 2007. According to the article, the retailer generated a total of Â£1.5 million in sales for the month. The increased sales performance can be attributed to the introduction of three new...
- Julian Bowen continuing to grow. // Cabinet Maker;4/8/2011, Issue 5732, p7
The article reports on the profit increase of furniture supplier Julian Bowen Ltd. in 2010.
- Record sales for Julian Bowen. // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2005, Issue 5457, p3
Reports on the financial performance of furniture company Julian Bowen for the third quarter of 2005 in Great Britain. Percentage of increase in sales; Number of beds sold; Rise in product demands.
- Saints fan inspired by true Brit spirit. // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2007, Issue 5548, p51
An interview with furniture importer Julian Bowen operational director Grant Edwards in Nottingham, England is presented. According to Edwards, he has been in the furniture industry for nine years and he started as a customer service manager at Ikea. He finds joining Julian Bowen as an...
- Sofa move for Julian Bowen. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;4/7/2006, Issue 5482, p3
The article reports on the introduction of a two-theater sofa by British home furnisher Julian Bowen. The Boxa sofa marks the start of the company's push into the upholstery market. The sofa may be the start of a spin-off company from the flagship Julian Bowen brand. The sofa is sold with two...
- Talk. // Cabinet Maker;6/1/2007, Issue 5540, p8
The article presents a question and answer related to popular furniture suppliers among retailers in Great Britain. According to Louis Goldthorpe, managing director at Millhouse Furniture and Interiors, Telnita is his favorite supplier because the company is very reliable and always on time....
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p5
The article presents news briefs related to the business sector in Great Britain compiled as of March 10, 2006. Julian Bowen recorded a 43 percent year-on-year sales growth in the first two weeks of the year. The housing market in England posted a record 160,000 new home construction in 2005.
- Wholesaler streamlines costs and grows profits. // Cabinet Maker;3/22/2013, Issue 5830, p8
The article reports on the increase in profit of furniture wholesaler Julian Bowen in 2012 due to the company's reduction of expenses.
- Julian Bowen appoints new sales representative. // Cabinet Maker;4/12/2013, Issue 5832, p6
The article announces the designation of Michael Miller as the new sales representatives for the North West area of the furniture wholesaler Julian Bowen.