ACA Names Dahlman To Be General Counsel
- ACA hires Cohen for new-issue unit. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;08/12/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30703, p29
Reports on American Capital Access' hiring of Natalie Cohen as principal in its new-issue underwriting department. Responsibilities of Cohen; Career history of Cohen.
- ACA: Talent and broker-dealer. // Asset Securitization Report;06/18/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 24, p1
Focuses on changes at diversified financial insurance firm, American Capital Access. Appointment of Maryam Muessel as chief operating officer; Addition of several key staffers to its team; Preparations for the launch of broker/dealer component of its business.
- Women In Commercial Finance Law: Growing Our Ranks. BELL, KATHERINE // Secured Lender;Jul2013, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p24
The author features several women leaders in the commercial finance industry in the U.S. in 2013. She talks about the passion of Barbara Gould, general counsel of the Sponsor Finance and Equity businesses of GE Capital, for observing the cycles of the financial market. She offers information on...
- WHISPERS. // Asset Securitization Report;6/3/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 22, p1
Reports the appointment of executives in the U.S. as of June 2002. Ken Mulford to the position of managing director American Capital Access; Recruitment of Drew Nugent to the position of vice-president of Merrill Lynch; Selection of additional staff by CDC IXIS Financial Guaranty.
- Newly formed bond insurer rated single-A. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/07/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30246, p39
Reports on the ratings received by American Capital Access (ACA) Corp. from three credit rating agencies. ACA's capitalization, projected exposure to risky credits and market presence.
- American Capital access insures first new issue. Richtmyer, Richard; Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;12/19/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30296, p2
Announces that American Capital Access Corporation (ACA) is insuring a $13.24 million housing bond refunding to be sold by the Clearwater, Florida, Housing Authority. Background information on ACA; Comments by H. Russell Fraser, ACA founder and chief executive officer; How the deal is being rated.
- ACA Holdings Reports Net Income Quadrupled in 2002. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31597, p7
Reports on the net income reported by American Capital Access Holdings Inc., the parent company of bond insurer ACA Financial Guaranty Corp. as of 2002. Comparison of the net income reported to that in 2001; Reasons for the increase in net income reported; Details of business done by the...
- ACA Reports Positive Net Income for 2Q and 1st Half. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/30/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p5
Reports the net income of 1.11 million dollars according to the American Capital Access Holdings Inc. as of August 2002. Estimation of 2.27 million dollars net income for the first half of 2002; Category of expenses; Approximation of t20.7 percent for general obligations and tax-backed deals.
- ACA Holdings Records Net Income Of Nearly $4 Million in 3rd Quarter. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31513, p6
Reports that American Capital Access Holdings Inc. (ACA) and its subsidiaries have registered a net income of nearly $4 million for the third quarter in the year 2001. ACA's performance in expansion of structured finance activity; Amount written by ACA in the area of structured finance in the...