Official: Connecticut City Swaption a Plus, Despite Rater Concern
- Swap rates vs. bond yields. // Bond Buyer;02/09/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30327, p36
Presents a graph reflecting fixed-coupon bond and synthetic bond ratings created from variable-rate debt and a swap deal in the United States as of February 5, 1998.
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p32
Presents monthly information about bond rates as of February 14, 2002.
- Election results for November 4, 1997. Gerard, Juanita // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p25
Presents the results of the bond election in the United States on November 4, 1997. Approved rates; Defeated rates; Unofficially approved rates; Unofficially defeated rates.
- Refunding Delay Should Prove Profitable for Florida County. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p1
Reports on how a refunding delay should prove profitable for Broward County when it goes to market with a debt rating upgraded to the highest of any county in Florida. Resource recovery revenue bonds; Estimated savings; Upgrade of the bond offering by Standard & Poor's; Rating by Moody's...
- Moody's raises Colo. Water revs to Aaa. // Bond Buyer;03/31/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30610, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has raised the bond rating of the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority.
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/05/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30763, p24
Reports on changes in bond market analysts' ratings of different bond issues in the United States as of November 5, 1999. Bond issuers and underwriters; Amount of bonds outstanding in the issue.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;03/31/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30861, p18
Reports on changes in bond ratings in the United States as of March 31, 2000. Bond issuers; Net value of the bond issue; Factors behind the changes in bond ratings.
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;04/20/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30875, p18
Reports on changes in the rating of bonds in the United States as of April 20, 2000. Bond issuers; Net value of the bond issues; Reasons behind the changes in the bond ratings.
- Swap Termination Fees Continue To Bedevil MassPike's Finances. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/1/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33013, p6
The article focuses on the issue about the swap termination fee agreement in Massachusetts. It is said that Massachusetts Turnpike Authority is confused about the agreement as they need to pay $450 million in combined termination fees. The swaps agreement include five floating-to-fixed-rate...