- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/04/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31691, p10
Presents information about negotiated bond offerings from August 4 to August 18, 2003.
- N. Carolina To Break Its Bond Record. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31837, p1
Reports on North Carolina's 744 million dollar general obligation bond deal. Uses of the proceeds from the deal.
- A sign of good times -- speculative grade default race declines. Lichtenstein, Sacha E. // Private Placement Letter;4/19/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the decline in global speculative grade bond default rate and its impact on the financial service industry. Percentage of decrease in global corporate speculative grade bond default rate; Indicators of economic recovery; Table showing several sectors rated as weak issuers of securities.
- Simon Willoughby: What is behind the boom in platform offshore bond sales? // Money Marketing (Online Edition);4/16/2014, p3
The article presents the author's views on the prospects of offshore bonds. The author states that offshore bonds are likely to account for about 50% of sales by the end of 2015. The author also states that the relationship between platforms as well as portfolio bond providers has changed...
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. Newman, Emily; Vadum, Matthew; McDonald, Michael; Cataldo, Adam // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p35
Reports on developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of July 12, 2004. Bond sale of Delaware Solid Waste Authority; Appointment of Robert Balachandran to the board of the Lower Manhattan Development Corp.; Rhode Island governor Donald Carceri's veto of a budget.
- Merrill Lynch Introduces New Crossover Index. // High Yield Report;11/8/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 43, p4
Reports on developments involving companies in the securities industry in the U.S. as of November 2004. Announcement of Merrill Lynch on the addition of the new U.S. Crossover Corporate Index, which will include all BBB and BB bonds; Closure of Babson Capital Management's newest multi-million...
- Cofunds reveals most popular funds in September. Salih, Chris // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/ 9/2012, p2
The article presents information on the latest figures from Cofunds according to which Jupiter Merlin Income portfolio was the biggest selling fund in August 2012. Some of the other funds in the best selling list include Standard Life Global Absolute Return Strategies fund, Newton Global Higher...
- Firms meet with agencies to blast yield-burning approach. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;05/29/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30403, p1
Discloses that lawyers representing Wall Street firms under investigation for alleged yield-burning abuses have met secretly with federal officials from four agencies to raise strong objections over the agencies' positions on markups and related yield-burning issues. Lawyers' plan to submit the...
- View from the debt markets. Podd, Henrietta // Public Private Finance;Mar2003, Issue 71, p21
The senior debt market has been shaken by a number of banks reducing, or withdrawing from PFI and infrastructure lending altogether. It is hardly surprising that PFI does not fit the strategic direction of many in this highly regulated industry. Instead of treating funding as quasi-government or...