LOC-Backed Bonds on Rise as Auction-Rate Surge Slows
- UBS: Likely Glut of Debt in Louisiana Will Hurt Valuation. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32265, p7
Reports on the impact of the flood of bond issuance in Louisiana that likely result from hurricane Katrina rebuilding efforts, on current bond valuations within the state. Aspects which authorize the issuance of additional private-activity bonds in the state; Citations of the decline of ratings...
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 5, 2004. // Bond Buyer;09/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31971, p31
The article presents Municipal Market Data on insured GO yield curves for September 5, 2004. The first-year, five-year and ten-year rating of bonds for Oregon is 1.55/1.55, 2.73/2.72, and 3.59/3.58 respectively. The first-year, five-year and ten-year rating of bonds for Montana is 1.59/1.58,...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32092, p10
Presents a chart depicting negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. as of March 2005. Lead managers; Financial advisers; Credit ratings.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p7
Presents a chart depicting competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of March 2005. Financial adviser of the deals; Time of sale; Credit ratings.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p9
Presents a chart depicting competitive note offerings in the U.S. as of March 2005. Financial advisers of the deals; Legal Opinion; Credit ratings.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p12
The article presents a chart that lists newly issued negotiated bond offerings. The details of each issue has been tabulated on following parameters: name of the issuer, its location, type of offering, amount, financial adviser to the issue, lead manager to the issue, and credit ratings of the...
- XL Capital's Problems Not Expected to Hurt Subsidiaries. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;9/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32222, p4
Focuses on the explanation of Standard & Poor's regarding its decision to place its rating for XL Capital Ltd. on credit watch with negative implications due to the uncertainty surrounding Hurricane Katrina will not affect the AAA rating for its XL Capital Assurance Inc. and XL Financial...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 9, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32152, p33
The article presents a table, which depicts insured general obligation yield curves for June 9, 2005 of some states of the U.S. It provides state-wise data with credit ratings.
- Raleigh Borrows. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p25
Reports on the sale of combined enterprise revenue bonds in a deal expected to be bolstered by strong credit ratings in Raleigh, North Carolina. Specification of the bond ratings by leading rating agencies; Improvement of the city's water and sewer system seen as the destination for the bonds;...