Treasury 5 -Years Go at 3.439% High
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.540% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p2
Reports on the U.S. Department of the Treasury's auction of 22 billion dollars of four-week bills.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 29-Year 11-Month Bonds. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2014, Issue 34222, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $13 billion 29-year, 11-month 3 1/8% bonds on Dec. 11.
- Treasury Year Bills Go At 0.160% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33828, p2
The article presents information on the auctioning of Treasury bills worth 25 billion U.S. dollars by the U.S. Treasury Department and highlights that the bills were auctioned at a high yield of 0.160 percent.
- Treasury 7-Year Notes Go at 2.161% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;12/30/2015, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $29 billion of seven-year notes, with a 2 1/8% coupon and a 2.161% high yield, a price of 99.767297.Ã¼
- Treasury One-Year's Go at 5.840% Yield. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/01/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30839, p2
Reports on the high bid for the Treasury's one-year bills in the United States as of February 29, 2000. Median and low bids; Total tenders.
- Treasury's $8B Re-Opened 10-Year Notes Go At 5.230%. // Bond Buyer;6/13/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p2
The article reports on the auction conducted by the U.S. Treasury Department for the re-opening of 10-year notes at 99.399130. The bid-to-cover ratio of the nine-year and 11-month notes was 2.55. In addition, the financial instruments were dated May 15 and were due May 15, 2017. Bidders at the...
- Treasury 2-, 5-Years To Raise $11.701B Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Treasury Department that it will raise about $11.701 billion new cash by auctioning $13 billion five-year notes on August 30, 2007 and $18 billion two-years notes on August 29. The Treasury is expected to refund $19.299 billion with the...
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 1.080% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;07/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33157, p7
The article reports on the 42 billion dollars of two-year notes auctioned by the Treasury Department in the U.S. with a 1 percent coupon at a 1.080 percent high yield. It notes that 27 billion dollars of one-year bills was auctioned by the Treasury at a 0.470 percent high yield. It also notes...
- Treasury to Sell $15B 10-Year TIPs. // Bond Buyer;1/16/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F303, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $15 billion 10-year inflation-protected notes on Thursday, Jan. 22.