DFW Airport To Weather Delta's Plan
- NETHERLANDS ANTILLES. Wagenheim, Kal // Caribbean Update;Sep2008, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p13
This article reports on an announcement made by Delta Air Lines that it will begin nonstop flights from John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York and the island of Bonaire as of September 2008. Delta Airlines said these nonstop flights will begin on December 20, 2008.
- Home to Roost. Ruggia, James // Travel Agent;7/26/2004, Vol. 317 Issue 9, p70
Reports that Korean Air and Incheon International Airport in South Korea provide Asian air travel with another hub. Incheon lies about two flying hours from Beijing, China, and Tokyo, Japan; Analysts predict that 49 percent of the world's air traffic will be in the skies above Asia; Delta...
- Delta increases Heathrow-New York frequency. // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Jun2010, p8
The article reports on the plan of Delta Air Lines to add a third daily flight between London Heathrow airport in England and the John F. Kennedy airport in New York City in September 2010.
- FAA Warns Passenger Over iPad Use. // AVweb;5/ 3/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 18B, p6
The article reports that while on a Delta Air Lines jet, a passenger shot a video of a flock of birds flying into the engine minutes after takeoff from New York's John F. Kennedy Airport using an iPad. The outcome from the action was reportedly both good and bad. Passenger and picture taker...
- Comair Cutbacks. Ott, James // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/20/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 35, p52
The article focuses on Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport serving Cincinnati, Ohio and Kentucky. The impact on the airport of a plan by Delta Air Lines to reduce its Comair subsidiary's fleet of regional jet transports is examined. Delta's steady reduction of passenger flights...
- Delta flights to Puerto Rico double in two years. Gonzalez-Velazquez, Joanisabel // Caribbean Business;4/8/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p2
Reports that Delta Airlines Inc. has upgraded its facilities at Luis Munoz Marin International Airport in Puerto Rico. Increase in the number of flights and cargo operations; Investments in renovating John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK); Addition of nonstop flights between San Juan and...
- Albany International Airport. // AirGuide Online.com;5/18/2009, p5
The article reports that Northwest Airlines Corp. has stopped functioning at Albany International Airport. According to Doug Myers, the airport's spokesman, the signs for Northwest came down, and new kiosks were installed at the airport. The operations of all airlines were merged. Delta Air...
- Air Service Expected To Decline. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/21/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p1
The article reports on the termination of some of the services provided by airlines in some airports in Michigan. The Delta Airlines is reportedly severing its service to and from Capital Region International Airport in Lansing at the end of August 2008 and will discontinue passenger service to...
- FLIGHT OPTIONS & AMENITIES CONTINUE TO GROW AT FWA. Miller, Jessica // Business People;Aug2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p34
The article offers information on the continuous growth of flight options and amenities at Fort Wayne International Airport (FWA) with the addition of a larger aircraft, the Canadair Regional Jet CRJ900 by the airline company Delta Air Lines.