NJ. Land Trust Preparing $150M Forward Delivery Deal
- Prices Firm on $3B of New Issues; Yields Dropped on N.J. TTFA Deal. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;12/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31284, p2
Focuses on the multi-billion dollar bond issues shouldered by the municipal bond market which included two billion dollar New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority bonds. Report by municipal traders on secondary dealings; Bond pricing of various issues discussed; Performance of term bond...
- Montgomery County, Ohio, Plans Revenue Bonds for Hospital Buyout. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p3
Reports the sale of revenue bonds by Montgomery County, Ohio on behalf of the Kettering Medical Center. Purpose of the move; Details on the deal; Amount of bond sold; Benefit of the the move to the bondholders of the Grandview Hospital and Medical Center.
- Munis Steam Ahead Despite Capacity Worries. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33412, p2
The article reports on the situation of the municipal bond market in New York which continues to hammer away at long-term tax-free bonds as dealers question whether there is sufficient capacity to absorb a bombardment of new paper.
- TOB Growth Belies New Players in the Trade. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/20/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32672, p1
The article reports on the growth of tender option bond (TOB) programs in the United States during the first half of 2007. Fitch Ratings, Moody's Investors Service and Standard and Poor's have rated a combined 3,326 new trusts during the first half of the year, as compared to 1,626 new trusts...
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p20
Lists bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of November 21, 2000. California Department of Veterans Affairs' Home purchase revenue bonds, 1997 Series C; Connecticut's general obligation bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p22
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of November 21, 2000. Idaho Housing & Finance Association's single family mortgage bonds; Minnesota Housing Finance Agency's single family mortgage bonds; Oregon Housing & Community Services Department's mortgage...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p23
Highlights the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of November 21, 2000. Florida Department of Transportation's turnpike revenue bonds; Indiana Lake Central School Corp.'s general obligation school building bonds.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p26
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds in the Southwestern States as of November 21, 2000. Arizona's general obligation bonds; Arkansas' state water and wastewater general obligation bonds; Colorado Regional Transit District's revenue bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p29
Presents statistics on the municipal bond market in the United States as of November 21, 2000. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields; Municipal Market Data Total Returns.