NJ. Land Trust Preparing $150M Forward Delivery Deal
- Prices Firm on $3B of New Issues; Yields Dropped on N.J. TTFA Deal. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;12/13/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31284, p2
Focuses on the multi-billion dollar bond issues shouldered by the municipal bond market which included two billion dollar New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund Authority bonds. Report by municipal traders on secondary dealings; Bond pricing of various issues discussed; Performance of term bond...
- Munis Steam Ahead Despite Capacity Worries. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33412, p2
The article reports on the situation of the municipal bond market in New York which continues to hammer away at long-term tax-free bonds as dealers question whether there is sufficient capacity to absorb a bombardment of new paper.
- Montgomery County, Ohio, Plans Revenue Bonds for Hospital Buyout. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p3
Reports the sale of revenue bonds by Montgomery County, Ohio on behalf of the Kettering Medical Center. Purpose of the move; Details on the deal; Amount of bond sold; Benefit of the the move to the bondholders of the Grandview Hospital and Medical Center.
- TOB Growth Belies New Players in the Trade. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/20/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32672, p1
The article reports on the growth of tender option bond (TOB) programs in the United States during the first half of 2007. Fitch Ratings, Moody's Investors Service and Standard and Poor's have rated a combined 3,326 new trusts during the first half of the year, as compared to 1,626 new trusts...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31022, p22
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of November 21, 2000. Idaho Housing & Finance Association's single family mortgage bonds; Minnesota Housing Finance Agency's single family mortgage bonds; Oregon Housing & Community Services Department's mortgage...
- 'Strong as an Ox' Market Up 3/8; Omaha Offers 1st Deal Since '98. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31038, p2
Highlights trends in the municipal bond market in the United States as of December 14, 2000. Rare offering from Omaha; Aggressive prices for a light supply of available bonds; Activities in the primary and secondary markets.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/15/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31038, p22
Presents the changes in the ratings of municipal bonds in the United States as of December 15, 2000. Adams County School District No. 50, Colorado's general obligation bonds; Alaska Housing Finance Corp.'s general housing purpose bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p14
Highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of December 28, 2000. Riverside County Housing Authority, California's weekly variable rate demand multi-family housing revenue refunding bonds; Independence School District Public Building Corp., Missouri's lease...
- Prices End Unchanged in Light Action For Last Full Day of Trading in 2000. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p2
Highlights trends in the municipal bond market in the United States as of December 28, 2000. Debt futures market; Activity in the competitive market; Trades reported by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board.