Issuer Rating in Hand, Iowa Agency Readies Multifamily Effort
- Buy-Siders: Despite D.C.'s Gains, It Still Has a Lot to Prove. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p6
No abstract available.
- Moody's Puts Tampa-Hillsborough Expressway Debt on Negative Watch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32014, p7
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has placed the A3 rating of Tampa-Hillsborough County Expressway Authority in Florida on its watch list for a possible downgrade. Impact on outstanding revenue bonds; Review of the Southwest Florida toll-road agency's credit due to uncertainties related to...
- D.C. announces $200 million surplus; new mayor hopes for upgrade. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;04/14/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30619, p5
Reports on the expected $200 million surplus of the District of Columbia and the drive of the district to improve its financial picture and the eventual upgrade of its credit rating. Below investment grade rating of the District; Recognition of the District's financial and structural...
- Delaware's New Castle County Delays Sale Pending Lawsuit. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32001, p56
Reports on the delay of a planned multimillion dollar bond sale in New Castle County, Delaware. Amount of the bonds due for sale; Reason for delaying the transaction; Credit ratings assigned to the deal.
- Louisiana to Sell $525M For Roads. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32108, p1
Reports that the state of Louisiana is selling gasoline and fuel tax revenue bonds as part of its accelerated statewide road program. Upgrade on credit rating; Insurance for the bonds; Senior manager of the bond sale.
- Standard & Poor's Downgrades Slew of Texas Housing Debt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/2/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31420, p4
Reports the decline of the rating for the multifamily housing bond issues in Texas. Increase of housing debt; Failure of giving the revenue to trustees; Finance for the renovation of apartment complexes. INSET: S&P Takes Miss. Hospital's Bonds Off CreditWatch.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Higginbotham, Stacey; Ferris, Craig T.; Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;02/20/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31080, p2
Presents news briefs concerning bond issuance in the United States as of February 20, 2001. Moody's Investor Service's upgrading of its rating for Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, because of improvement in financial conditions resulting from development in the city; Increase in the overall producer...
- Buffalo, N.Y., Oversight Board to Decide on Borrowing Plan. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31867, p3
Reports on the expected delay approval of the plan to sell long-term insured general obligation bonds by the Buffalo Fiscal Stability Authority (BFSA) of New York. Value of the general obligation bond; Worth of the deficit financing of the state; Expectation on the credit rating of BFSA.
- Troubled Richmond, Calif., Readies $17 Million Bond Sale. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31983, p32
Reports on the plan of the Richmond Joint Powers Finance Authority to sell tax allocation revenue bonds for the Richmond Development Agency in California. Payment for the outstanding debt the agency owes to the city; Allocation of budget for housing; Restoration of the credit rating by Standard...