Goldman Closer to New Liberty-Bond Funded Headquarters in Lower Manhattan
- NY muni loss bruises Goldman. Willis, Gerri // Crain's New York Business;8/05/96, Vol. 12 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the implications of Goldman Sachs & Co.' loss of the New York City general obligation account. Failure to hold on to the city's account; Demonstrations of the dramatic shifts among New York City municipal bond bankers; Significance of the city's reassignment of underwriting posts.
- Busy week ends with a whimper. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;07/13/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30433, p1
Looks at the prices of municipal bond in the United States as of July 13, 1998. Secondary municipal bond prices quoted unchanged; Performance of the tax-exempt market; Goldman, Sachs & Co.'s total unsold balance on New York State general obligation bonds; Impact of Japan's upper house election...
- NY muni loss bruises Goldman. Willis, Gerri // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;8/05/96, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p1
Reports on Goldman Sachs & Co.'s losing of the New York City general obligation account and its dropping from the underwriting team of the Local Government Assistance Corp. Implications of the losses suffered by the company; Goldman's winning of three slots as underwriter for New York City's...
- Goldman's Tale of Many Buildings. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 47, p4
Reports on Goldman Sach's plan to build a 1.5 million square foot headquarters in Battery Park City, New York. Real estate problems of the company.
- N.Y. Agency's $1.3B Deal for Goldman Sachs Tops Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32225, p7
Reports on the revenue bond being sold by New York Liberty Development Corp. in order to build headquarters for the global financial services firm Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Role of Goldman's group for the bonds; Maturity of the bonds; Ratings of the bonds from the financial agencies.
- Online muni mart has a new trendsetter: Goldman. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/13/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p11
Reports on Goldman, Sachs & Co.'s launching of the market's first electronic deal in March 2000, setting a trend in the municipal bond market. Shop as lead manager for a deal for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, making it the first fully capable municipal bond offering over the Internet;...
- Negotiating on the `Net. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/10/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30846, p1
Focuses on the online selling of a comprehensive municipal deal for Puerto Rico by Goldman Sachs & Co. Impact of Internet format on the participation of middle market investors; Views of President Lourdes Rovira of the Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico on the innovation; Automated...
- Nothing But 'net: Goldman Prices $531 Million Puerto Rico GO Deal. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/16/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30850, p2
Focuses on the significance of the municipal bond deal of Puerto Rico on March 15, 2000. Utilization of the Internet to collect offers; Chance for institutional investors to place their orders electronically in an automated order book; Web site of Goldman Sachs & Co.
- NEVADA: Goldman Wins Water Deal. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;1/19/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32550, p9
The article reports on Goldman, Sachs & Co.'s successful bid on $218.5 million of revenue refunding bonds for the Truckee Meadows Water Authority in Reno, Nevada. The bonds has yields ranging from 3.68 percent through 4.52 percent on maturities from July 1, 2007, through 2030. The refunded debt...