CPO Ready To Accept Submissions
- U.S. Postal Service: Deficiencies Continue While Antelope Valley Project Status Remains Uncertain: GGD-99-147. // GAO Reports;8/31/1999, p1
The Postal Service has proposed relocating postal operations for the Antelope Valley from the Main Post Office in Mojave, California, to a new facility in Lancaster, California. A Member of Congress has raised concerns about whether the Service appropriately acquired land in Lancaster and...
- Its in the mail. // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Sep92, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p10
No abstract available.
- Maryland Elementary School Uses Student Post Office as Educational Tool. Cabassa, Christina // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;01/01/99, Vol. 184 Issue 1, p23
Presents information on the Eagle Mail, a post office created by students and teachers of Maryland City Elementary School in Anne County, Maryland. Goal of the project; Average number of letters received by the post office every week.
- Canada Local Posts. Worsfold, Alex // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;06/04/99, Vol. 184 Issue 23, p27
Focuses on a local post service in British Columbia called the Royal Hudson. Train service which runs from North Vancouver to Squamish; Stamps affixed on covers and postcards sent on the train; Effect of the train aspect on the local post.
- World of Stamps: Sealand. Sor-Reime, Geir // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;01/19/2001, Vol. 188 Issue 3, p13
Offers information on the introduction of a postal service on the Principality of Sealand.
- Postmark Collector: Where in the World? Lyman, David A. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;04/27/2001, Vol. 188 Issue 17, p22
Talks about the post stations and branches of the United States around the world.
- Top Southeastern Arizona post offices. Yager, Tanya // Inside Tucson Business;11/23/98, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p14
Lists the top Southeastern Arizona post offices, ranked by fiscal year 1998 revenue. Name; Address; Telephone number; 1997 revenue; 1998 mail volume delivered; 1997 mail volume delivered; Volume percentage change; Population served; Postmaster.
- Small post offices carry on closing. Harding, David // Public Finance;11/10/2000, p10
Reports on the closure of post offices in Great Britain. British ministers' continued commitment to maintaining a network of post offices; Number of post offices that have closed since March 2000.
- Post Office to reinvent itself in root-and-branch review. Brown, Curtis // Precision Marketing;9/12/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p6
Reports that Great Britain's Post Office aims to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize revenue streams by conducting a thorough audit of branch services and products. Appointment of field marketing specialist Blue Water to check that branches are able to fulfill all customer inquiries about...