- Holiday '94 tab pages top '93. // Discount Store News;1/16/95, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the advertising activities of discount stores or retailers in December, 1994. Circular output of retailers; Comparison of advertisements of 1993 and 1994.
- Redeeming (partly) one of the drearier ad categories. // Adweek Western Edition;5/30/94, Vol. 44 Issue 22, p17
Features advertisements run by shopping centers in the United States. Woodland Hills Mall in Tulsa, Oklahoma; Springfield Mall in Alexandria, Virginia; Embarcadero Center in San Francisco, California.
- Puddin-N-Pie grand opening to celebrated Friday. // Munday Courier (TX);1/14/2009, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p1
The article announces the launch of Puddin-N-Pie Sandwich Shoppe located in Texas on January 16, 2009.
- In Paris, Le Printemps names finalist. // Adweek Western Edition;11/14/94, Vol. 44 Issue 46, p12
Reports that the pitch for Le Printemps department store's advertising account is in the final stage. Agencies included in the shortlist.
- advertising fund. // ICSC Dictionary of Shopping Center Terms;2005, p4
A definition of the term "advertising fund" is presented which refers to a fund set up by the shopping center developer for producing special advertising campaign or catalogs for the shopping center.
- Tuning in. // Adweek Western Edition;7/15/96, Vol. 46 Issue 29, p27
Provides information on the campaign for the Beverly Center mall that employs a variety of media to telegraph its `Don't Blend In' theme. Tagline of the shopping center; Broadcast of the campaign.
- Looking for big results, without big dollars. // Chain Store Age;May96, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p84
Reports on the promotional strategies of shopping centers to increase customer response and spending in retail centers. Free-giveaways for a minimum product purchase; Use of stand-alone inserts in daily newspapers; Annual marketing budget; Involvement and cooperation of tenants in marketing...
- Lisbon. // Advertising Age International;07/13/98, p14
Cites the print and outdoor campaign for the Amoreiras shopping mall in Lisbon, Portugal created by Abranicio, a J. Walter Thompson Co.-owned agency.
- Ads, promos to educate public on arts and crafts. // Discount Store News;1/16/95, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p21
Focuses on the marketing and advertising approach of Michaels Stores. Cost of advertising campaigns; goal to educate public on arts and crafts.