J.P. Morgan Picked to Head $1 Billion California Slot Machine Deal
- Municipals Firm, Trading Moderate; $175 Million of Ohio GOs Repriced. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/29/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31501, p2
Reports developments on the bond market in the U.S. as of October 2002. Trading status of municipal bonds; Reduction in equities; Reprice of Ohio higher education general obligation bonds by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.
- Connecticut Names Slate of Seven Financial Advisers. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;12/12/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32526, p6
The article presents the newly elected financial advisers of Connecticut. Five out of seven firms selected were already serving the state, including A.C. Advisory Inc., First Southwest Co., Lamont Financial Services Corp., P.G. Corbin, and Public Resources Advisory Group. The new teams include...
- NBA Back Again. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;5/3/2010, p6
The article informs that the National Basketball Association (NBA) has returned into the private bond market through Bank of America Merrill Lynch and JPMorgan Securities as its agents. It has been stated that the agents expect to raise funds in five-, seven-, and 10-year tranches. It is evident...
- Munis Firm, Treasuries Rise; $668M Georgia GO Deal Leads. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/4/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31940, p2
Provides an overview of the United States bond market on August 3, 2004. Strengthening of municipal bonds; General obligation (GO) bonds sold by Georgia; Treasuries trading; New-issue market; Georgia GO bonds bought by J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.
- J.P. Morgan fortifies its business in California. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;09/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30485, p3
Reports on J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.'s launching of an effort to bolster its presence in the Western United States municipal bond market. Transfer of one New York City-based executive to San Francisco, California; Recruitment of three other bankers from competitors.
- NORTHEAST BOND-WATCH. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31768, p37
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of November 2003. Ratings of the revenue bonds offered by the Smithsonian Institution; Total amount of the solid-waste management system refunding bonds sold by Prince George County; Plan of Vincent La Padula to join the public...
- Tobacco Thrives, Airlines Slide, and a Decent-Sized Deal at Last. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/19/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31596, p7
High-yield investors in the U.S. looking for supply in the municipal market have focused on tobacco and airline debt in the absence of other issues, but as airline credits weaken they have become less attractive, and new, more traditional paper is in the pipeline. The first sizable new...
- Secondary Slips; Decent Interest in New Issues. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;3/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32340, p2
The article reports on the performance of the secondary municipal bond market in the United States on March 15, 2006. J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. yielded has lowered yields by one to two basis points to the intermediate range when repricing 650 million dollars of general obligation bonds in...
- Ultra Petroleum Goes Private Again. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;9/13/2010, p9
The article presents information on the return of Ultra Petroleum Corp. to the private placement market, via J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. The deal was launched by the agent, with 200 million dollars on the cover, and is looking for maturities of seven-, 10-, 12-, and 15-years. It is stated that...