San Diego Water Sale to Pave Way for Transformation
- Tampa Bay Water Plans $104M Sale After a Pair of Upgrades. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/12/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32876, p4
The article reports on the $104 million sale plan of Tampa Bay Water for its utility system improvement revenue bonds in Florida. The proceeds of the bond will finance capital improvement projects to enhance the potable water supply of the region and meet demand in the growing region through...
- Tulsa Water Agency Refunding 1995 Bonds, 1988 Note. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p5
Reports that the Tulsa Metropolitan Utility Authority is taking advantage of its first opportunity to refund revenue bonds sold in the mid-1990s with new bonds carrying current interest rates. Most of the proceeds from the authority's competitive sale of revenue bonds to refund earlier issues;...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32192, p22
Presents a chart depicting the results of competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. Value of school infrastructure sales and services tax; Inclusion of 2005 special assessment limited tax bonds.
- Rulings Keep Florida Water Sale, and Bonds, on Track. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31524, p36
Reports on the decision taken by two judges from Florida on the last week of November 2002 to stop the bond sale worth $545 million which was to provide funds for Florida Water Services Authority to purchase the state's privately held water company. Plans of the authority regarding sale of...
- Texas town leading pack on water supply dilemma. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/12/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30207, p26
Reports on the issuance of $31 million worth of bonds by the city of Victoria, Texas that assures residents of long-term water supply until at least the year 2050. MBIA Insurance Corp.'s insurance on the bond issue; Restructuring and modernization of the city's revenue bond ordinance;...
- Florida water authority looking to launch bond program. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;10/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30245, p31
Reports that Florida's West Coast Regional Water Authority has started searching for underwriters to begin a bond program aimed to confront water shortage in Tampa. Role of bonds in the authority's overhaul of its dealings with local governments and its financing of projects; Reasons of the...
- Harris County, Tex., readies $1 billion water-supply plan. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;09/17/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30728, p32
Reports on Harris County, Texas' official's plan to build a $1 billion, bond-finance, water distribution system to serve unincorporated areas of the country. Long-term plan to sell the debt through the North Harris County Regional Water Authority; Use of the revenues generated by the users of...
- Turkey. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/20/1998, Vol. 42 Issue 47, p20
Presents brief news surrounding in Turkey. Bond issues in the country; Prequalification bids for the Istanbul water supply.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31283, p8
Presents information related to several competitive bond offerings in the U.S. bond market as of December 12, 2001. Total amount for the bond offerings; Financial adviser for the bonds; Ratings and maturing dates for the bonds; Name of the bonds insurer.