New NABL President Humble Emphasizes Derivative, Pension Disclosure
- NABL Holds Elections; Monty Humble to Be Next President. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31722, p4
Reports on the election of officers by the National Association of Bond Lawyers in Washington. Appointment of Monty G. Humble as president. Effectivity of the appointment; Replacement of Linda B. Schakel by Humble; Members to the board of directors elected by the organization.
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p29
Presents statistics of the trading results of derivatives and structured bond market products in the United States for March 27, 2000.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;2/4/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31566, p32
Presents graphical representation of information related to bond market and derivative securities in the U.S. as of February 3, 2003. Swap rate of general obligation bonds; Average yield on seven-day high-grade.
- Humble Joins Pickens' Wind Energy Group. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/30/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32929, p1
The article announces that Monty G. Humble has been appointed as general counselor for Mesa Power Group Inc.
- Monty Humble to Join Pickens' New Alternative Energy Venture. // Bond Buyer;7/30/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32929, p7
The article announces that Monty G. Humble was appointed general counsel at Mesa Power Group Inc.
- Libor reform bolstered by global effort. Migone, Paloma // Ai Trade News;2013, p61
The article reports on the Libor-rigging fine for voice and electronic dealer broker ICAP PLC in 2013. It mentions that ICAP was hit with a 55 million pounds fine by British and U.S. regulators for trying to control the London inter-bank lending rate, which is key to establish the price on a...
- South African pension plans are turning to derivatives. Payne, Beatrix // Pensions & Investments;3/20/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p16
Reports on the increase in the use of financial derivatives by South African pension plans since 1997 significant of the country's shift to defined contribution plans. Fair value of the derivative instruments by the end of 1998; Preference of pension plans for the flexibility of buying...
- Use of derivatives in Canada growing. Barr, Paul G. // Pensions & Investments;3/9/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p53
Presents information on a survey which reveals that pension funds in Canada are increasing their use of derivatives, while fund trustees and investment committee members are becoming more comfortable using them. Reference to the Greenwich Associates survey; Figures for plans with assets of...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;4/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31371, p6
Provides data on derivative securities in the U.S. Average yield of the Bond Market Association municipal swap index; Rates of index-linked municipal swaps; Ratio of swap rates versus bond yields.