Treasury 10-Years Co At 4.195% High
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 2.420% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32077, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department yesterday auctioned $24 billion of four-week bills at a 2.420% high yield, a price of 99.811778. The coupon equivalent was 2.458%. The bid-to-cover ratio was 1.95.
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go at 4.37O% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/12/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32297, p2
The article reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's auction of $13 billion of five-year notes in the U.S. The notes were auctioned as 41/4s, a 4.370% high yield, a price of 99.466250. The bid-to-cover ratio was 210. Tenders allotted at the high yield were 26.13%. The median yield was found to...
- Treasury 10-Years Go At 4.220% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32132, p2
This article focuses on the auction by the U.S. Department of Treasury of $14 billion of 10-year notes as 4 l/8s, a 4.220% high yield, a price of 99.231425.
- T-BiII Auction To Raise New Cash. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;12/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32027, p2
The article reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's decision to raise $3,064 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $36 billion to refund $32,936 billion of maturing securities.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go At 5.105% High Yield. Smith, Nicole A. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32504, p2
The article reports that the Treasury Department auctioned $21 billion of 4-week bills at a 5.105 percent high yield in the U.S. The equivalent of the coupon was 5.19 percent. Tenders at the high rate were granted 56.46 percent. The median yield was 5.095 percent and the low yield was 5.070...
- Treasury to Sell $13B 29-Year 11-Month Bonds. // Bondbuyer.com;9/3/2015, p14
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will auction 29-year, 11-month bonds worth 13 billion U.S. dollars on September 10, 2015.
- Treasury to Sell $13B 29-Year 10-Month Bonds. // Bond Buyer;4/6/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34286, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $13 billion 29-year 10-month 2 1/2% bonds on April 9.
- Treasury 2-Year Floaters Auctioned With High Margin of 0.045%. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;1/30/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34052, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned 15 billion U.S. dollars of two-year floating rate notes with a high discount margin of 0.045 percent. It mentions that the bid-to-cover ratio was 5.67. It adds that tenders totaled 84,998,132,200 U.S. dollars (USD) and the...
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go at 2.795% High Yield. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;2/13/2013, Vol. 123 Issue 34060, p1
Statistics are presented related to the U.S Treasury Department's auction of 24 billion U.S dollars of 10-year notes as of February 15, 2014 which include bid to cover ratio of 2.54, allotment of 47.13 percent of tenders at the high yield and total cost of tenders.