Moody's May Raise N.Y. Rating
- Moody's Downgrades Santa Ana, Calif., USD. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;9/14/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33782, p1
The article focuses on the downgradation of Santa Ana Unified School District, California general obligation rating to Aa3 from Aa2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. on October 10, 2012. It states that the downgradation affected 332.5 million U.S. dollars in debt, and it has negative outlook on...
- Frankfort, N.Y., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32033, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the village of Frankfort, New York, affecting $4.3 million of outstanding general obligation debt. The upgrade reflects the restoration of satisfactory financial margins evident in a fiscal 2004 19% general fund balance, up...
- MOODY'S GIVES CONN. A NEGATIVE OUTLOOK. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/27/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33206, p1
The article reports on the rating that Moody's Investors Services Inc. gave to the financial outlook of Connecticut. According to the article, the agency rated the state's outlook to negative from stable due to the use of one-shot solutions to balance on its balance fiscal 2010-2011 biennial...
- Hospital Affirmation. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32321, p31
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. affirmed that Aa3 rating has been assigned for the 144 million dollar of debt sold for Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital in Albany, Georgia by the Albany-Dougherty County Hospital Authority. The rating was based on the system's track record...
- Mineral Springs School District No. 3, Ark., Upgraded to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;11/7/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F343, p1
Moody's Investors Service has upgraded Mineral Springs School District No. 3, Ark.'s underlying general obligation bond rating to A2 from A3.
- Erie Co., Pa., Raised to Aa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;9/14/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33782, p1
The article offers information on the upgradation of Erie County, Pennsylvania from Aa3 to Aa2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The upgradation is expected to affect the outstanding debts issued through the Erie County Convention Center. It reflects on the county's better financial position and...
- Moody's: Default Rate Falls to 1.9%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/8/2011, p8
The article reports on the decrease in the global speculative-grade default from 2.3 percent in June to 1.9 percent in July 2011, as reported by the Moody's Investors Service.
- Oklahoma's GO Affirmation. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/7/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33659, p5
The article reports on Oklahoma's Aa2 ratings and mentions the positive outlook of Moody's Investors Service Inc. for the 222.5 million dollars general obligation debt of the state.
- Moody's Lowers Tulsa Airport Debt; DFW Outlook Negative . Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31274, p5
Reports on a reduction in debt of Tulsa Airports Improvement Trust in Oklahoma to A3 from A2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Plan of Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) International Airport Board to sell its joint revenue bonds; Objective of sale of bonds; Plan of trust officials to sell their general...