Andy puts his royal sock in it
- Prince Andrew a Knight Grand Cross. // British Heritage;Sep2011, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p9
The article reports that Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, has been appointed by Elizabeth II, Queen of Great Britain, to the grade of Knight Grand Cross of the Royal Victorian Order.
- The Trouble With Andrew. Klein, Edward // Vanity Fair;Aug2011, Issue 612, p98
The article focuses on Royal Prince Andrew, Duke of York, whose lifestyle has brought major problems to the image of the British royalty. It discusses the scandals that surround him and how they might affect his job as Great Britain's trade ambassador. It explains how these problems are rooted...
- From our archive. // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);7/29/2013, Vol. 112 Issue 4324, p7
The article provides information on an article about the birth of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, third child of Great Britain's Queen Elizabeth II, published on the February 25, 1960 issue of "Nursery World."
- 10 QUESTIONS FOR Prince Andrew. Mayer, Catherine; McAllister, J. F. O. // Time;4/17/2006, Vol. 167 Issue 16, p8
The article presents an interview with British Prince Andrew, the third child of Queen Elizabeth II. Prince Andrew describes his mother's job, her continuing popularity, the Queen's intelligence, her love of race horses, her views on Great Britain, what she wants for her legacy, her age, and her...
- Mother and queen. Bradford, Sarah // Newsweek;3/11/1996, Vol. 127 Issue 11, p30
Profiles Queen Elizabeth of Great Britain, focusing on her role in the marriages of her sons, Prince Charles and Prince Andrew. Her reluctance to interfere in her children's personal lives; Feelings towards daughter-in-laws Diana Spencer and Sarah Ferguson; Personal background; Other information...
- Crowned head. // People;9/16/96, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p152
Presents photographs of Queen Elizabeth II wearing various hats. Comments from Philip Somerville and Frederick Fox who serve as Her Majesty's official milliner.
- Trooping the Colors. // People;12/20/99, Vol. 52 Issue 24, p101
Presents a photograph of Great Britain's Queen Elizabeth II wearing a dress designed by Karl-Ludwig Rehse.
- DRESSED TO RULE. // In Britain;Feb/Mar2002, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p8
Features the exhibition of the dresses of Queen Elizabeth II at the Museum of Costume and Assembly Rooms in Bath, England. Royal dressmakers created the dresses; Relevance of the dresses worn by the Queen; Design of the dress worn during a royal visit in Pakistan.
- Mama Queen II. // Time;12/15/1961, Vol. 78 Issue 24, p25
The article reports on the return of Queen Elizabeth II to England from her visit to four West African countries where she inspected hospitals and reviewed troops. Together with Prince Philip, the Queen brought luggage and gifts for Prince Andrew. She was welcomed home by Prime Minister Harold...