- Canada bolsters exhibition sector. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Oct97, p12
Reports the promotional campaign of the Canadian exhibitions industry to boost awareness among the country's businesses of the effectiveness of exhibitions. Launching of a year-long campaign by the Canadian Association of Exposition Managers (CAEM); Goal of the campaign.
- 15 Chinese Canadians selected for Young Ambassadors Program. Lee, Angela // Chinatown News;5/3/94, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p11
Describes the Young Ambassadors Program, a new venture initiated by the Chinese Canadian Association of Public Affairs. Details of how 15 young Chinese Canadians were recently selected to serve as young ambassadors; Activities these young people will be involved in.
- Young Ambassadors benefit dinner. // Chinatown News;6/18/94, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p30
States that Celebration of 1994 Young Ambassadors was the theme of a benefit dinner held June 17, 1994 at Delta Pacific Resort Conference Centre, sponsored by the Chinese Canadian Association of Public Affairs. Keynote speaker Former MP Doug Jung; Aim of the Young Ambassadors program; Various...
- CRASH, Canadian style. Binkley, Alex // Traffic World;01/20/97, Vol. 249 Issue 3, p22
Reports on the establishment of the Canadians for Responsible and Safe Highways in Canada. Bob Evans and Darrell Richards as the founders of the group; Trucking industry's reaction to a pubic opinion poll on truck safety issued by the group.
- Young Ambassadors invited to Commonwealth Games reception. Au, Norman // Chinatown News;9/18/94, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the special reception attended by Young Ambassadors, a program founded by the Chinese Canadian Association of Public Affairs with the aim of increasing political awareness and developing leadership skills among the youth. Setting for the reception; Speakers; Opportunity for the youth...
- Mercury fillings. // Natural Life;Jul/Aug97, Issue 56, p3
Highlights the formation of the Canadians for Mercury Relief organization.
- Planners make own plans. // Canadian Banker;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the development of a strategic alliance between the Canadian Association of Financial Planners, the Canadian Institute of Financial Planning, and the Life Underwriters Association of Canada. Desire to create greater consistency in training financial planners and in their services;...
- God is smarter than voters. Sillars, Les // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;4/1/96, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p12
Discusses the corruption in Peigan tribes. Alliance with Canadians for Organizational and Personal Accountability; Legal aid, other assistance for victims of injustice; Rightful reserve boundaries; Debates share of resources income; Hereditary leaders.
- Mercury Amalgam going to court. // Natural Life;Mar/Apr98, Issue 60, p8
Reports on a lawsuit filed by lawyers representing the Canadians For Mercury Relief on March 31, 1998, on the use of dental mercury amalgam fillings.