- Seagate gets soft. Radcliff, Deborah // Software Magazine;Apr97, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p28
Presents information on Seagate Software, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Seagate Technology. Background information on Seagate Technology; Number of employees in the company; Number of enterprise management tools sold by Seagate Software; Comments from Lew Krumm, Seagate Software president of...
- Seagate boosts desktop with fast, high-capacity drives. Francis, Bob // InfoWorld;6/12/95, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p34
Observes the expansion of Seagate Technology Incorporated desktop PC drive with high-performance Barracuda drives.
- Seagate scores with record revenue and earnings. // PC Week;7/18/94, Vol. 11 Issue 28, p112
Reports on the financial performance of Seagate Technology Inc. Statistics.
- Seagate's October hard-drive harvest. // PC Week;10/18/93, Vol. 10 Issue 41, p29
Lists Seagate Technology Inc.'s hard-drives. Features; Price; Availability.
- Seagate vies for more of LAN market. Leon, Mark // InfoWorld;2/26/96, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p43
Reports on Seagate Technology Incorporated's move to vie for leadership in LAN (local-area network) storage management, by merging Palindrome Corporation and Arcada Software Incorporated. Comments from Arcada user and Kean Incorporated's, senior programmer Brian Ferguson.
- Seagate plans $35M disk expansion in Ireland. // Electronic News (10616624);6/12/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2069, p24
Discusses plans of Seagate Technology, Inc. to establish a disk drive manufacturing operation in Clonmel, Republic of Ireland. When production will begin; Number of `Ggigabyte-plus' disk drives it will produce; Number of new jobs to be created; Support for Seagate's European Market demand; Other...
- Seagate plans plant in Thailand. // Electronic News (10616624);8/21/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2079, p4
States that Seagate Technology plans to spend $40 million to build a head-gimbal assembly plant in Korat, Thailand. Seagate's Components Group; Plans to build a disk drive manufacturing plant in Clonmel, Ireland; Other actions by Seagate.
- Seagate expands R&D on three fronts. MacLellan, Andrew // Electronic News;05/05/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2166, p14
Reports that Seagate Technology has launched a research and development program comprised of three Advanced Concepts Labs which the company will use to evolve magnetic recording head, disc media, motor and drive electronics technology. Facility description; Design of the company's efforts on...
- Seagate Micro funds Scottish site. // Electronic News;6/6/94, Vol. 40 Issue 2017, p16
Reports on Seagate Microelectronics' investment in state-of-the-art process technology at its facility in Livingston, Scotland. Advantages of the expansion; Reduction in minimum chip feature size; Creation of new engineering positions.
- Stringent clean-room environment maintained... // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Apr98, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p19
Focuses on air-handling system required by Seagate Technology Incorporated for a wafer-fabrication facility in Bloomington, Minnesota. Fan towers to be used to accomodate airflow; Stringent heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) options available; Reduction in energy costs.