Who would you like encased?
- FASHIONING A FUNDRAISER. CURETON, SARA // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/29/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 13, pP23
The article offers information on the Blind Allegiance Fashion Show, Sale and Champagne Brunch, a fundraising event hosted by the Blind Center of Nevada, to take place on April 17, 2010 in the Valencia Ballroom of the JW Marriott in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- DIFFA's luxe blues. Haber, Holly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/27/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 57, p10
Highlights Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS's 1997 fund-raising show in Dallas, Texas. Top-dollar number by local couturier Michael Faircloth; Honorary guest designers; Tongue-in-cheek runway show styled by Jan Strimple.
- Fashion Show Is Big Hit. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);12/31/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 52, p3
The article reports on the success of a beneficial Fashion Show, hosted by several students from the Smithson Valley High School Peer Assistance and Leadership (PAL) program in order to benefit Communities and Schools (CIS).
- Lady Ducks Fashion Show Raises $120K. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;4/30/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p11
The article offers information on the fund raised by the Lady Ducks Fashion Show, which will be used to promote fitness.
- Benefit Fashion Show: Takes Over Atlanta. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;8/29/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p12
The article offers information on the 5th Annual Celebration 4 A Cause (C4AC) benefit fashion show on August 12, 2012 at the Georgia Freight Depot in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Milwaukee's Fashion Affair 2011. Vnuk, Patrice // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);10/10/2011, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p15
The article offers information on the fundraising runway show Fashion Affair 2011 held at the Harley Davidson Museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in October 2011.
- nonprofit matters. Dillard, Betty // Fort Worth Business Press;4/30/2012, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p19
This section offers news briefs of interest to charities including Charlotte Jones Anderson of the National Football League (NFL) as guest speaker at The Salvation Army's annual "Doing the Most Good Luncheon," Brownstone Kitchen + Bar hosting the fashion show fundraising event "Catwalk at the...
- A runway hit. Ehrman, Mark // InStyle;Dec2003, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p320
Reports on the participation of actresses in a fashion show organized by St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to raise funds for sick children.
- Museum to host luncheon, style show. // Graham Leader;10/24/2010, Vol. 135 Issue 20, p9A
The article offers information on the style show and luncheon fund-raiser event to be hosted by the Jack County Museum at the Church of Christ Activity Building in Jacksboro, Texas on November 11, 2010.
- Rock the RunWay 2013. // Jackson Advocate;2/7/2013, Vol. 75 Issue 18, p16A
The article offers information on the annual fashion charity event held by the WRBJ-97.7 radio station at the Jackson Convention Complex in Jackson, Mississippi on January 25, 2013.