MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, September 7
- Panellists stay bearish on America Plain strategy scoops robust returns. Jackson, Will // Fund Strategy;4/23/2007, p30
The article discusses the findings of the survey concerning the performance of the stockmarket in the U.S. in 2007. Seven out of the 15 respondents expect the American stockmarket to be the worst performer among the major markets over the next 12 months. The survey also reveals a hopeless...
- A Letter Reminding the Profession of its True Tasks. Hudson, John // Homo Oeconomicus;2010, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p347
The author comments on the letter sent to Her Majesty the Queen concerning the role of economic profession in predicting crisis in Great Britain. He recognizes the purpose of the letter and explains the important role of education in providing young and potential economists with adequate...
- chapter 4: Special Report. // Peru Business Forecast Report;2008 4th Quarter, p27
The article provides information on the investment opportunities, risks, and economic forecast of several cities around the world.
- TABLES FOR THE CENTRAL TEXAS REGION. // Perryman Long-Term Economic Forecast;Spring2009, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p374
Several tables on the historical and projected values of the economic forecast in the Central Texas region are presented which includes the economic indicators, economic performance, and nominal gross product.
- TABLES FOR THE WEST TEXAS REGION. // Perryman Long-Term Economic Forecast;Spring2009, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p450
Several tables on the historical and projected values of the economic forecast in the West Texas region are presented which includes the economic indicators, economic performance, and nominal gross product.
- Chapter 5: Key Sectors. // Hong Kong Business Forecast Report;Q3 2012, Issue 3, p31
The article presents the economic forecast for the main business enterprises in Hong Kong, China. It mentions that the country's expertise and highly developed logistics infrastructure will ensure it still has a transshipment role to play. Moreover, the country's air freight growth will slow to...
- Institutional Vacuum Undermines Spending. // Africa Monitor: North Africa Monitor;Jun2012, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p1
The article presents the economic forecast for Libya. It mentions that the National Transitional Council's lack of legitimacy, fiscal policy will remain predominantly in terms cash handouts, rather than long-term capital spending. Moreover, the process of establishing the necessary political...
- International Context. // China Commercial Banking Report;Q1 2008, p12
The article presents an economic forecast on various countries in Asia. The financial crises of 1997-1998 was the result of overvaluation of currencies and increasing current account deficit. Moreover, significant risk is associated with a country if there is a large and growing current account...
- BoP To Remain Precarious. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Jan2012, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p5
The article offers information about the economic forecast for Jamaica. It mentions that the country's current account deficit will expand in 2012 as export growth decelerates on the back of dropping sugar prices. Moreover, it notes that the financial aspect will be enough to finance the current...