Inflation Pressure Rises, Index Shows
- Is a surge coming in inflation? // Textile World;Aug94, Vol. 144 Issue 8, p17
Reports on the minimal increase in US consumer prices in July 1994. Reasons why economic observers' speculate on a possible surge in inflation rates.
- November leading indicators. // CIBC Observations;Nov 99, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p13
Cites the performances of the CIBC economic indicator, EconoNet, and the CIBC inflation indicator, PriceNet, in the United States, for November 1999. Comparison with October figures; Prospects for continued strong economic growth and higher energy prices.
- WHAT INFLATION THREAT? Spiers, Joseph // Fortune;5/29/1995, Vol. 131 Issue 10, p46
Focuses on various economic indicators for the first quarter of 1995. Opinion that the inflation flare-up expected to occur as a result of the low unemployment rate, will not materialize; Reasons why; Employment costs; Union wages; Supplier deliveries; Prices received.
- Good And Bad Deflation. Zoakos, Criton M. // International Economy;Spring2002, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on inflation problems in the U.S. Analysis on several economic indicators; Injection of liquidity; Effects of monetary easing and interest cuts on prices.
- Inflation under control. Nordahl, Peter // Christian Science Monitor;1/11/95, Vol. 87 Issue 32, p20
Reports on various economic indicators in the United States. Rise in wholesale prices; Drop in energy prices; Rise in the Producer Price Index; Inflation under control.
- ECRI Inflation Gauge Rises to 102.0 in February. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;3/6/2015, p16
The article reports on the increase in U.S. inflationary pressures in February 2015, according to data from the Economic Cycle Research Institute (ECRI).
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS: HOW WELL DO THEY WORK? // Business Horizons;Feb79, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p42
Focuses on the significance of economic indicators in the United States. Impact of inflation and unemployment on the federal government; Discussion of the unemployment rate and the potential output rate; Effect of economic indicators on the formulation of policy makers.
- Hobson's Choice. // Business Today;4/20/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p20
The article presents the author's views on the rise in inflation in India. The author thinks that with rise in the inflation rate, the industrial and infrastructure sector growth rates are slowing down. The author further notes that inflation is not demand-led and cannot be easily amenable to...
- State Personal Income and More... Stauffer, Joseph L. // Survey of Current Business;Apr2013, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p68
Several charts and graphs are presented that show several financial data related to the U.S. including, range of state personal income quarterly growth rates, growth of earnings by state, and growth of earnings by industry.