Power into kids' scene
- COMMENT. // Event;Jun2009, p65
The author comments on the ID Experiential Workshop which featured a report that found that visitors were around ten times more likely to buy a famous chocolate drink after visiting an experiential venue in supermarket car parks. He argues that the finding does not mean everyone who went through...
- Milo milks 70-year market dominance. Plaskitt, Sarah // B&T Weekly;4/2/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2466, p3
Reports on the 70th anniversary of Milo in April 2004. History of the Nestle product; Popularity of Milo in Australia; Success of Milo's product line; Advertising campaign.
- GlaxoSmithKline: sending the kids to bed. // MarketWatch: Drinks;January 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the plan of GlaxoSmithKline Consumer to extend its Horlicks chocolate drink brand into the children's market. Growing influence of children in grocery shopping; Indications of the market potential and influence of children; Advertising campaign for the brand; Packaging designs.
- Are children an advertiser's perfect audience? Garrett, Jade // Campaign;08/25/2000, Issue 34, p26
Focuses on the marketing strategies adopted by Britvic for its Juice Up brand aimed at capturing children consumers in Great Britain. Profile of the segment; Children's knowledge of the difference between advertising and programming; Advantages and limitations of aiming campaigns on the segment.
- Nestle puts milk mix in twin pouches. // Packaging Digest;Jan97, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the launching of Nesquick, a chocolate milk mix from Nestle, in the United States market. Advantages of the new packaging design; Features of Nesquick pouch packs.
- Cocoa Loco. Decarlo, Lauren // New York;1/12/2004, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p42
Presents several hot chocolates served in New York City.
- Hot chocolate. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p122
Focuses on the popularity of hot chocolate as a beverage in the United States. Most popular season for hot chocolate; Comments from Bill Githens, association brand manager for specialty coffee at ARAMARK; Details on the hot chocolate industry.
- Marketing to kids. Cosgrove, Joanna // Beverage Industry;Jan2005, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p36
Discusses issues related to the marketing of beverage products to children. Consumption behavior of children; Factors to consider in brand creation and management; Importance of character development in product packaging.
- Luxury hot chocolates join Galaxy line-up. // Convenience Store;9/11/2015, p57
The article reports on the introduction of Galaxy Ultimate Marshmallow Hot Chocolate and Galaxy Ultimate White Hot Chocolate by Mars Chocolate Drinks and Treats.