On the Market
- NEW PILOT MATRIX SWITCHING SYSTEM WITH DIGITAL CONTROL. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2008, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p123
The article evaluates the Pilot line of crosspoint matrix switching systems from Vicon Industries Inc.
- SJC Manufacturer to Join NY Company. Yu, Jane // Orange County Business Journal;4/7/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p18
The article offers information on the merger between the surveillance system provider IQinVision and the video equipment provider Vicon Industries Inc.
- Vicon Unveils Training Room. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2007, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p40
The article reports that Hauppauge, New York-based security systems company Vicon Industries Inc. has completed the renovation of its Robert R. Howe training room and showroom located within its corporate headquarters. Equipment in the training room has been updated to showcase ViconNet 4.0 and...
- Access the potential of optical turnstiles. O'Mara, Deborah L. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p81
Focuses on the potential use of optical turnstiles as an important component of an access control system sold by security dealers and systems integrators in the United States. Ease of installing optical turnstiles; Operation of optical turnstiles; Advantages offered by optical turnstiles to an...
- Smart technology equals useful products. Stepanek // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2000, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p57
Presents excerpts of a forum that took place among electronic security equipment manufacturers. Emphasis on `smart technology' and its implications for security dealers, installers, and consumers; Popularity of point-identification systems.
- Same story, new challenges, looming threats. Zalud // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2000, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p60
Presents an outlook for the electronic security systems industry in year 2000. Results of a survey of electronic securities systems dealer and installer firms; Three major categories of the industry; Revenue growth predictions; Dealer diversification.
- REARRANGING THE FUTURE. Stepanek, Laura E. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p52
Focuses on the 11th annual ranking of the electronic security installing firms of the Security Distributing & Marketing (SDM) in the United States. Focus on beefing up internal sales and installation; Consolidation of unrelated divisions of the SDM firms; Illustration of the diversification...
- Security systems in demand. Glenn, David J. // Westchester County Business Journal;1/20/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p27
Reports on the success of the electronic security systems industry in the United States. Factors that contributed to the industry's success; Security threats commonly encountered by households and businesses in the country. INSET: Steps to improve security.
- Tech wisdom, partner needs among integrator elements. Colombo // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov99, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p184
Focuses on the important elements of electronic security system integration in the United States. Integration of security, human resources and facilities management; Access control system as the most important part of security systems.