the Italian Job
- The Scandals That Won't Go Away. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/23/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 20, p22
Focuses on the continued investigation into corporate accounting fraud even after the Enron Corp. affair, in companies and industries across the U.S. Launch of a probe by the Federal Bureau of Investigation for possible misdeeds among insurance companies that includes the American International...
- Schenker falls victim to accounting fraud. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Oct2008, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p9
The article reports that logistics company Schenker, owned by German transport business Deutsche Bahn, has uncovered widespread accounting fraud in its Belgian subsidiary and has sent in compliance officers to investigate. The accounting fraud totalled tens of millions of euro and Deutsche Bahn...
- Security and Investigation Activities in Bulgaria - 2013: LANDSCAPE. // SeeNews Research & Profiles (Industry Profiles);2015, p1
The article discusses the landscape of the security and investigation activities industry in Bulgaria in 2013, highlighting the number of companies in the industry by sector, and the places where most of the companies in the industry are located such as Sofia, Varna and Plovdiv.
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigation for Non-Experts. Love, Vincent J. // CPA Journal;Aug2005, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p19
Reviews the book "Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigation for Non-Experts," by Howard Silverstone and Michael Sheetz.
- Interpreting the Art of Investigations. Meyer, Claire // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2013, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on the fraud investigation process within a security organization. According to executive vice president Joe Ford of the Bank of the West, there several steps in fraud investigations including the opening of the case, analyzing, and interviews. According to president James...
- Security guard firms in the Tucson area. Brovet, Tori // Inside Tucson Business;7/10/95, Vol. 5 Issue 15, p8
Ranks the top security firms in the Tucson, Arizona-area according to number of licensed personnel as of July 16, 1995. Company name and address; Number of total staff; Local principal director; Services available; Year established locally.
- A guide to security consultants & systems integrators. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct98, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p25
Presents a guide to security consultants and systems integrators in the United States. Benefits of security integration; Advice on selecting a systems integrator or consultant; Integration team; Responsibilities of integrators and consultants; Security consultant and integrator listings.
- Shop talk: How to find the best security consultant. Lydon // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov99, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p181
Offers advice on the selection of security consultants in the United States. Establishment of the firm's credentials; Need for references from professionals and businesses; Evaluation of consultants' experiences.
- Six tips to glitch-free consulting. Lydon // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov99, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p182
Offers advice on how to work with security consultants in the United States. Determining of security needs; Evaluation of consultants' communication style; Involvement in the setting of project schedules.