- Aquatic Adventures. Mink, Randy // TravelAmerica;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p44
Provides information on water theme parks in the United States. Wet 'n Wild in Orlando, Florida; Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels, Texas; Hawaiian Waters Adventure Park in Kapolei, Hawaii.
- Florida's Space Coast. Willis, Monica Michael // Country Living;May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p186
Presents information on the bustling theme parks of Orlando lies Florida's Space Coast.
- At this theme park, it's Scarlett, not Mickey. Spaid, Elizabeth Levit // Christian Science Monitor;1/26/95, Vol. 87 Issue 42, p1
Comments on the latest trends in theme parks in the United States. Focus on the creation of Gone With the Wind Country in Villa Rica, Georgia; Assessment of the theme park market; Details of Gone With the Wind Country.
- Park and rides are worth a trip. Fox, Linda // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/14/2003, Issue 2572, p41
Comments on treating the journey to Disneyland Resort Paris as part of the holiday in Paris, France. Supply of children's activity packs; Direct train at London Waterloo; Shuttle bus services.
- Bookings revive in June. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/14/2003, Issue 2572, p41
Reports the rise in bookings to Paris, France-based Disneyland Resort Paris in June 2003. Properties at the resort that had sold well; Construction of bedroom townhouses.
- Children. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/23/94, Vol. 41 Issue 21, Leisure Guide p79
Presents a list of amusement centers and parks for children in Long Island, New York.
- Jazzland. // New Orleans Magazine;May2000, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p13
Features Jazzland, an amusement park that is set to open in New Orleans, Louisiana on May 20, 2000.
- OF SWAN BOATS AND FLYING HORSES. Monaghan, Liz Scoot // New Orleans Magazine;Mar2003, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p16
Describes the Audubon Park in New Orleans, Louisiana. Information on various amusement rides available at the theme park; Boat rides provided for children in the Swan Boat; Addition of a mini waterfall to the park in 2002.
- Eastern New Orleans excited over prospects for Jazzland. McCulley, Russell // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/16/98, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p6
Reports on the construction of the Jazzland theme park in New Orleans, Louisiana. Scheduled opening; Total area; Cost of the project; Financing sources; Projected economic impact of the park.
- Jazzland fires up promotions as it prepares for switch to weekends only. Clanton, Brett // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);08/14/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p13
Features the amusement park Jazzland Theme Park in New Orleans, Louisiana. Projections on the attendance and revenue figures; Information on the composition of customers; Suggestions of writer Tim O'Brien on maintaining competitiveness; Details of the expansion plans; Assurance on the safety of...