- RALPH Smart Socks. // Ralph;Dec2004, p26
Features Smart Socks from "Ralph." Construction of the socks; Method in wearing the socks; Advantage.
- Look at My Feet: My Shoes May Tell You Whence I Come. // NSGA Athletic Footwear News;12/22/2009, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p1
The article focuses on footwear profiles of consumers around the world based on an analysis of purchases of athletic footwear by NPD. Spain, Italy, France, Germany, and Great Britain were noted to have a lower rate of sneaker penetration among adults than the U.S. Americans were found to prefer...
- Going for Bloke. Anderson, Jocelyn // FN: Footwear News;2/7/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p54
The article offers news briefs related to the footwear industry. The London-based brand Jimmy Choo will launch a 16-style men's line in 2011 collection that ranges from dress to casual. The Florsheim Limited brand will launch socks in 2011 collection. The Made-in-ltaly men's footwear brand...
- Shoes. Kim, Alice H. // InStyle;Dec2004, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p198
The article stresses that while the classic moccasin is still a favorite of those who love comfortable footwear, there's something hip about these updated styles on stacked, kitten or wedge heels. Try them as a cool alternative to the loafer, but keep the rest of your outfit simple (you're going...
- SLOUCH BOOTS. // DSN Retailing Today;8/8/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 15, p14
Reports on the popularity of slouch boots. Features of slouch boots; Color; Prices.
- STYLE. // Metro (NZ);Aug2003, Issue 266, p30
Every well-dressed man needs a wardrobe of well-made shoes. The article presents picture of shoes of various brands along with their price.
- SIDI CROSSFIRE SRS BOOT. // Dirt Bike;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p106
The article evaluates the Sidi Crossfire Sole Replacement System boot and offers information on the materials used, benefits of the sole replacement system and the footwear's key features.
- Take a Bow. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/15/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 104, p12
Features several socks for women. Ballerina-inspired socks from Chinese Laundry; Tie-back nylon and spandex socks from DKNY; Cotton and nylon anklet from K. Bell.
- Shoes are just part of the footwear story. Parker, Dana S. // NSGA Retail Focus;May/Jun2005, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p10
The article focuses on athletic footwear accessories. Other than shoes, athletic footwear accessories like socks, insoles, laces and pedometers make a valuable difference in the business in the footwear industry. Athletic socks are pretty much in demand. Sport-specific variations on basic...