It takes twoâ€¦ to recline in the US
- The rise of comfort. O'Brien, Liam // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2003, Issue 5338, p11
Focuses on the design of reclining chairs in Great Britain. Gas cylinder recline mechanism; Adjustable headrest and foot support; Traditional reclining armchair; Target market.
- Recliner keys: Price and comfort. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;7/19/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p12
Focuses on the efforts of manufacturers to make a comfortable recliner in the U.S. Significance of comfort on the sales of the recliner; Addition of features that enhance the comfort of the recliner; Consideration of comfort by consumers in selecting the recliner they will purchase.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p3
Reports on the relocation of recliner manufacturer Ekornes to larger central London premises in England.
- Grant boost for Wilcare Wales. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2003, Issue 5345, p4
Reports that electrical recliner maker Wilcare Wales has invested in a larger factory, equipment, and additional staff after receiving a grant from the Welsh Assembly.
- Reclining chairs. // Furniture/Today;2/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p50
Forecasts the consumer buying trends in the reclining chair industry for 2003. Percent of households that shopped for recliners in 2002; Purchasing trends in terms of age, income and lifestage.
- NEWS. // Design Week;3/11/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p7
Reports that Ogle Noor releases its Land Rover-inspired Recliner L110 chair in March 2004 as part of the manufacturer's 50th anniversary celebrations. Key features and specifications; Availability information; Price.
- Motion amps up with comfort, gadgets. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;10/13/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p116
The article informs that the motion furniture companies in the U.S. are emphasizing on greater seating comfort and usability by incorporating improved foam, coils and fiber in the cushioning and highlights that vendors are also adding gadgets like reading lights and universal serial bus (USB) ports.
- Aktrin studies recliner mkt. in Mexico. // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p206
Reports on the teamup of consulting group Aktrin Furniture Information Center in High Point, North Carolina with a Mexican consultant to produce a report on the recliner market in Mexico. Analysis of the market share by producers, cover selection, style and color; Companies which have more than...
- Always something new in recliners, motion. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;6/27/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 41, p42
In this article, the author discusses the product development of recliner and motions sector in which has introduced into different style such as multi-seat loveseats, sofas, and modulars at almost all broad line upholstery industry.