Ace in the pack
- Healthy interests. Everist, Chris // Cabinet Maker;2/6/2004, Issue 5374, p26
Interviews Chris Everist, sales director at Great Britain-based YP Furniture. Career background; Changes in the furniture industry; Business influences; Experiences with difficult customers.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2008, Issue 5572, p3
The article reports on the expansion of the YP Furniture Ltd. by launching its 156 models in Great Britain. The firm has also increased its workforce by 30% at its Gainsborough, Lincolnshire site. According to Chris Everist, sales director, the firm's painted products has gained significant...
- YP heads for the living room. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p2
Reports that YP Furniture has extended its New Frontier bedroom cabinet range into the living/dining room.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;5/21/2004, Issue 5389, p5
Reports on the investment of YP Furniture in its Gainsborough, England factory for spray booths, drying ovens and tracking systems in response to increasing orders.
- People. // Cabinet Maker;8/8/2003, Issue 5350, p5
Reports developments of executives in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of August 2003. Appointment of George Collings as national sales manager of Westward Europe; Selection of Martin Long as seating business manager of Roneo Systems Furniture; Recruitment of Chris Everist as sales...
- Buoyant's Ikea factory up for grabs as Wade completes deal. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p2
Reports on Bouyant's plans to continue with the sale of a furniture factory in Great Britain, after Wade Furniture Group's purchase of the firm.
- Crossing the frontiers to reach more buyers. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p22
Presents the recognition of YP Furniture company for the Bedroom Cabinet Award at The Furniture Industry Awards 2000 in Great Britain. Impact of New Frontier winning on the firms furniture trade; Sponsorship of the award by Radii; Features of New Frontier range.
- Wade snaps up Delcor. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p4
Reports on the acquisition of upholstery retailer and manufacturer, Delcor, by Wade Furniture Group. Number of Delcor stores in Great Britain; Rebranding and repositioning of Delcor; Addition of Delcor to Wade's Multiyork retail operation.
- YP Furniture fined. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2008, Issue 5582, p4
The article reports on the Â£9,000 fine paid by YP Furniture Ltd. for breaching safety regulations in Lincolnshire, England. The company pleaded guilty to three charges of exposing staff to hazardous silica dust. The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) prosecuted YP after two warnings. The court...