- Beds. // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2005, Issue 5462, p12
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Features of the Select bedstead by McDonagh company; Presentation of the ten-piece bedstead collection in European white oak by Wood Bros. Furniture Ltd.; Offer of three styles of the Element storage bed by Jay-Be company.
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;11/11/2005, Issue 5464, p35
Provides information involving the furniture industry in Great Britain. Creator of the four-legged table; Affirmation on the notion that some hotels only change their sheets once a week.
- Tables Ã la carte. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p18
The article reports on the launch of the Lindsey dining table by MultiCollection with the intention of removing negativity within the sales process by enhancing customer service. Evidently, the price of the item is competitive and allows stores to offer products at a reasonable price. A simple...
- The sales floor: product details, 2006. // Furniture/Today;9/10/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 2, pS7
Several diagrams and graphs depicting sales of furniture including beds, bedding and tables are presented.
- Channel Surfing: Lifestyle furniture stores. French, Dana // Furniture/Today;4/30/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p26
The article highlights the results of the "Furniture/Today" periodical's exclusive Consumer Buying Trends survey. The survey reveals that lifestyle furniture stores attract younger buyers than traditional furniture stores. It shows that the favorite purchases in 2006 were bedding, entertainment...
- Global Inspirations. // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p64
Several photographs are presented which feature bedroom furniture and dining room furniture.
- Top 5 products purchased at single-source networks. // Furniture/Today;5/28/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p66
The article discusses the results of a survey of furniture shopping and purchasing patterns of consumers in the U.S. in 2006. The distribution channels surveyed were discount department stores, lifestyle furniture stores, single-source networks and traditional furniture stores. The top five...
- Three of a kind. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p27
Discusses the sale of beds by British retailers. Budget beds sold by Sleep Experience in Luton; Andrew Price's ownership of World of Beds in Norwich; Classical bedroom furniture offered at Amazing Emporium in Cricklewood.
- F/T names retail bedding giants. // Furniture/Today;4/21/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p1
The article reports that two furniture stores, a bedding specialty retailer and a factory-direct operator, have been named Retail Giants of Bedding by Furniture/Today and will be honored at the newspaper's Bedding Conference in the U.S. The honorees are R.C. Willey of Salt Lake City, Ashley...