- Sawgrass Taps Greco for Client Work. Forde, Arnella J. // Investment Management Weekly;6/23/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p4
Focuses on the hiring of Christopher Greco as the senior institutional sales executive of Sawgrass Asset Management in the U.S. Asset value of Sawgrass; Work responsibilities; Career of Greco with Sawgrass.
- Leading the Pack. McCall, Kimberly L. // Entrepreneur;May2004, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p90
Presents the qualities that a sales manager must have in order to manage an entrepreneurial sales force. Clarity in articulating expectations to sales team; Consistency in terms of compensation model, sales meetings and performance reviews; Presence of urgency trait in managers.
- From Boss to Inspire. Bernard, John M. // Sales & Service Excellence;Jan2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p10
The article offers information on how senior sales executives can inspire their subordinates. It is mentioned that senior executives must change from being the commander of the action to being an inspirational guide. Making the shift from commander to inspirational leader requires one to adopt...
- Getting there: Tom Owen. // Printing World;3/31/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 13, p23
Profiles printing company, Pakfin's sales manager, Tom Owen. Career history of Owen; First job in the industry; Worst and best moment of Owen's career; Professional inspiration; Challenges encountered in the industry.
- People to See. // Process Cooling & Equipment;May2005, p38
The article focuses on Scott Trotman who was appointed national sales manager at Milford, Ohio-based Crowcon Detection Instruments, a division of Halma Holdings PLC, London. Crowcon is a maker of portable and fixed gas-detection instruments.
- Barriers to Appropriate Sales Training. Lambert, Brian // T+D;Jun2010, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p22
This article discusses some of the roadblocks to proper sales training. Many sales trainers and managers, sales executives, and salespeople believe that time constraints are the biggest problem and that measuring the success of a training course is the second most common challenge to overcome....
- 'BtoB' adds two account executives. // B to B;1/17/2005, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on BtoB, which is pleased to announce the hiring of two account executives, Stacy Barrett and David Spindler. Under the direction of Advertising Director David Bernstein, they will be instrumental in helping our print and online products continue to grow at a double-digit...
- How did I get here? // Travel Weekly (UK);12/1/2006, p60
The article presents an interview with Russell Parr, sales director at Vertical Group. When asked about his first job, he said that he started as a trainee accountant. He explained how he got ahead in his career. He referred to the big challenges in his job.
- Training Sales Managers on Motivation. Connell III, H. Stanley // Training & Development Journal;Nov81, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p85
Focuses on the task of sales managers to motivate their salespeople. Basis of most motivation theory; Human energy stemming from internal tensions or needs.