- Make sure you're ready for the big event. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2005, Issue 5421, p4
The article presents the author's views about 'The Furniture Show.' The Furniture Show, this year for the first time features the catalogues for sister events Furnishing Accessories, Collection, Design Interiors, The Lighting Show and Soft Furnishings. To make the most of your visit to The...
- High interest. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;4/28/2006, Issue 5485, p23
The article presents information on the Furniture and Home Accessories Fair that was held in Dublin, Ireland, during March 26-29. The fair attracted more than 5,000 visitors. There was 53 first time exhibitors, including Fatboy, One Bravo, Atleve Aps and Lo-Lights. A strong Asian inspired design...
- So long, San Fran? Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;2/7/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p1
Highlights the San Francisco furniture show which completed its first run in a decidedly nostalgic atmosphere in San Francisco, California. Exhibitors; Announcement of the Las Vegas Mart's debut in July.
- New home and name. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p7
Reports on the new name and location of the South West Furniture Show. New name given; Location of the show; Date slated for the said event.
- Crossing style frontiers. Gay, Alison; Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p18
Presents several furniture exhibited during the Salone Internazionale del Mobile which was held on April 14-19, 2004 in Milan, Italy. Description of Bourgie, a lampshade designed by Ferruccio Laviani; Design of Mademoisselle, a chair made available by Kartell; Color of Swedese Flower coffee...
- What we can learn from this exciting Vegas market. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;1/17/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p23
The article presents information on the author's experience in a trade show. It was in Las Vegas, that he attended this trade show but it wasn't furniture show, although about two dozen furniture makers exhibited. It was the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), the annual showcase of every type of...
- Formal dress was a hit at High Point. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2004, Issue 5386, p6
Highlights the International Home Furnishings Market at High Point in Great Britain. Theme of the exhibits; Use of vibrant colors to spice up interpretations of traditional shapes; Preferences of dining cabinets and tables' shapes.
- Home design show on tap in Toronto. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p50
Highlights the Interior Design Show, a trade show that will feature products and services for the residential market, slated for February 23-26, 2005 at the National Trade Center in Toronto, Ohio. Programs and activities; Show hours; Contact information.
- The neo-traditionalists. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p100
Introduces the simpler styles of formal furniture from the late 17th- and 19th-centuries with innovative veneer treatments and often sleek finishes. Features of the Rotsen Design IHFC D-1031; Physical description of the Magnussen Home IHFC M-1010; Retail price.