- New Dreams store. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2009, Issue 5635, p7
The article reports on the expansion of bed retailer Dreams in Great Britain. The company has opened a new retail store in Sutton, Surrey and will officially launch the shop on April 9, 2009. It will be opening more stores as part of its expansion plan for 2009. Dreams will create job...
- Dreams opens two new stores. // Cabinet Maker;5/8/2009, Issue 5636, p6
The article reports on the growth of Dreams PLC in London, England. The company announced the opening of its two new stores in Romford on May 16, 2009 and in Teddington on May 9, 2009. These stores are part of the 35 facilities that are scheduled to open in 2009 which will create approximately...
- Profits leap at Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;4/27/2007, Issue 5535, p5
The article reports on the turnover of Dreams company in Great Britain. Bed retailer Dreams has increased its turnover by 22% in the year to December 24, 2006. The leap to Â£131.5 million from Â£107.6 million illustrates the company's growth to some 150 outlets nationwide. In 2007, its...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p5
Reports that British furniture store, Dreams, has exceeded the 100-store level. Earnings of the company for 2004; Number of jobs that will be created by the company through the opening of several stores.
- Broyhill adds 3 galleries. // Furniture/Today;11/22/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p14
Reports that Broyhill Furniture Industries Inc. has opened galleries in stores in Arkansas, Ohio and South Carolina. Responsibility of brothers David and Tim Layman in the day-to-day operation of the store; Size of the new stores; Background of each store.
- Spain's producers gear up. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;11/24/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p38
Reports on the investments of furniture manufacturers to improve businesses in Spain. Aim of the companies to expand; Business operations of Hurtado; Total manufacturers in the country. INSET: Spain's furniture manufacturing at a glance.
- Store Openings. // Furniture/Today;1/31/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p14
Reports on developments related to the furniture industry and trade in the U.S. Launch of a Pennsylvania House gallery store by Connors Wayside; Features of the La-Z-Boy gallery installed by Adcock Furniture in Georgia; Expansion of the Norwalk Home Fashion Center of Syd's Carpet & Snooze Room.
- The Big and Small of It. Stevenson, Jaclyn C. // BusinessWest;10/30/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p10
The article provides information about Fly By Night, a furniture store located in Northampton, Massachusetts. Fly by Night has been in business for 18 years serving as a boutique-sized furniture dealer. The furniture store reopened its doors after completing a 16,000-square-foot, $2 million...
- Dreams begins South West expansion. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2011, Issue 5738, p8
The article reports on the move of Dreams PLC to expand the operation in bed retail in Exeter, England.