Support your trade body
- Serta resigns from ISPA. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;1/10/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p1
Reports that Serta, one of the largest members of the International Sleep Products Association, has resigned from the bedding trade association. Reasons for Serta's resignation; Previous companies resigning from the association. INSETS: Serta statement;ISPA statement.
- FTBA events. // Cabinet Maker;5/14/2004, Issue 5388, p8
Presents a calendar of events related to Furniture Trades Benevolent Association in Great Britain from June to August 2004. North Lancashire area golf day on June 2; FTBA Big Shots Clay Pigeon Shoot on June 10; Sky Diving on June 20; Teeside area golf day on August 11.
- WHFA plans 2nd academy. // Furniture/Today;4/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p80
Reports on Roseville, California-based Western Home Furnishings Association's (WHFA)plan to offer a second offering of its inaugural WHFA Academy. Highlights of the event; Contact information.
- Help1Up breakfast event set for March 29. // Furniture/Today;3/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p22
The article reports that home furnishings industry charitable organization Help1Up is holding a launch gala during the High Point Market furniture industry trade show and exhibition in the U.S. The breakfast event will be held on March 29, 2007 at the International Home Furnishings Center's...
- NEWS FROM Casual Living. // Furniture/Today;3/17/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p16
The article presents news briefs concerning the furniture industry in the United States. Dudley Flanders has been appointed chairman of the International Casual Furnishings Association. Patio Now has opened a retail outlet in Fort Myers, Florida. Paul Wyckoff has been promoted to vice president...
- City of Hope golf event on for June 14. // Furniture/Today;5/3/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p6
Announces the holding of the thirteenth annual West Coast Golf and Tennis Tournament sponsored by the National Home Furnishings Industry Chapter for City of Hope in Coto de Caza, California. Naming of Michael Amini as recipient of the chapter's furniture industry leadership award; Events and...
- Hardest-working man in Arkansas. // Furniture/Today;4/10/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p2
The article profiles Randy Lann, executive director of the Arkansas Home Furnishings Association. The author recalls his first meeting and impression of Lann at the Arkansas Homefurnishings Market. Several organization affiliations of Lann include Pathfinders, Arkansas Society of Association...
- 10 finalists up for Withlt's WOW awards. // Furniture/Today;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p10
Announces the ten industry leaders as finalists for the 2003 WOW awards given annually by Women in the Home Industries Today or WithIt in the U.S. Schedule and venue where the awards ceremony will be held; Names of the three nominees for the Legacy Award; Candidates for the Mentoring Award;...
- IFSA moves forward as NHFA Suppliers Division. // Furniture/Today;8/7/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 47, special section p11
The article reports on the changes in the International Furniture Suppliers Association's (IFSA). "Home Furnishings Industry Supplier" is the new name of "Furniture Report," the official publication of the IFSA. The IFSA has the additional designation as the Suppliers Division of National Home...