- Silentnight marketing director goes. // Marketing Week;12/15/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p6
The article reports that Julie Leivers, marketing director of Silentnight Beds, a furniture retailer of Great Britain has left. She preferred to leave the company when his position was scrapped. His role came within the scanner after a review of operations by new chief executive Neal Mernock....
- Silentnight shake-up puts Leivers' job into question. Turner, Catherine // Marketing Week;11/17/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 46, p3
The article reports that the position of Julie Leivers, group marketing director of Silentnight Beds, is under threat due to a strategic review of the business initiated by new chief executive Neal Mernock. According to Mernock, the review will be all-encompassing and says that it is necessary...
- Julie Leivers takes over at Silentnight. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;8/26/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p5
Reports on the selection of Julie Leivers as group marketing director by Silentnight Group company in Great Britain. Effectivity of the appointment; Job responsibilities; Career highlights.
- Heights of success. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p26
Interviews Michelle Scott, director of people and communications division at furniture maker Silentnight Holdings. Career background; Job satisfaction; Impact of the Internet on furniture business; Expected trend in interiors.
- Silentnight seeks ad agency after split with MWO. Quilter, James // Marketing (00253650);5/25/2005, p4
The article reports that the bed manufacturing company of Great Britain Silentnight has parted company with its advertising agency, Mortimer Whittaker O'Sullivan (MWO). MWO, which has handled the business for five years, said it had resigned the account because of a lack of clarity over the...
- Innovation is hard to find, claim retailers. // Cabinet Maker;10/22/2004, Issue 5411, p4
The article reports that more than a quarter of retailers do not believe there are any innovative manufacturers in the furniture market. Some 27% of retailers could not spontaneously name a company they thought of as innovative, when asked as part of research commissioned by Silentnight Group....
- Czulowski to set up her own firm. // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p5
Reports on the plan of Mary Czulowski to set up her own company after the executive's departure from the British furniture firm, Silentnight. Nature of the furniture company that will be launched by Czulowski; Career history of the executive.
- Silentnight draws up media shortlist. Davidson, Darren // Campaign;3/24/2006, Issue 12, p2
The article reports that Silentnight Beds is kicking off a review of its Great Britain media planning and buying business, currently held by Feather Brooksbank. It is understood that Great Britain's largest bed manufacturer has drawn up a shortlist of three agencies. The move has been...
- Halo for Hardcastle. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2004, Issue 5414, p7
Reports on the appointment of Kate Hardcastle as head of marketing at Halo Furnishings in Great Britain. Resignation of Hardcastle from Silentnight Beds; Awards won by Hardcastle; Experience of Hardcastle in the industry.