Britannic ties in with US firm
- Royal London emerges as main bidder for Britannic. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;3/28/2002, p2
Reports on the emergence of Royal London as the leading candidate to acquire Britannic Asset Management amid industry speculation of Britannic's struggle to attract a merger partner. Reason for the decision of Britannic to sell the company; Market capitalization of Britannic; Speculation on the...
- GMAC Unit Creates 'Office'. Fernandez, Tommy // American Banker;12/13/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 238, p14
Reports that financing company GMAC Commercial Holding Corp. has announced the creation of additional management positions in the company.
- Britannic cashes in more property. // Estates Gazette;9/27/2003, Issue 339, p41
Reports on the decision of insurance company Britannic Assurance to sell Hedge End Retail Park in Southampton, England to Prudential. Amount of the property; Significance of the sale to Britannic.
- BRS team back with eyes on at-retirement. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;5/13/2004, p1
Reports that the team that created Britannic Retirement Solutions is planning to re-enter the market with an annuity, equity release and long-term care proposition. Corporate backing received by the company; Possibility of a Financial Services Act approval in June or July 2004; Speculations on...
- Britannic ads are all the fashion. // Money Marketing;9/27/2001, p5
Announces that Britannic Money has commissioned Russell Sage, a British fashion designer to design its advertisements. Features of the Britannic Money advertisement; Reason behind the firm's decision to sponsored Sage's spring and summer 2002 fashion collection.
- B&W sales chief Perks quits for Britannic role. // Money Marketing;5/23/2002, p9
Announces the resignation of Bob Perks from mortgage lender Bristol & West to join rival Britannic Money in May 2002. Position of Perks at Britannic; Information on Bristol's restructuring process.
- U.S./Europe merger forms $10 billion global giant. // Packaging Digest;Jun95, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p2
Announces the merger between Crown Cork & Seal Co. and Carnaud Metalbox. Creation of a worldwide $10 billion packaging giant; Advantages for both companies.
- Britannic considers its brand as Argonaut launches income fund. Teasdale, James // Fund Strategy;8/22/2005, p5
Reports on the announcement of Great Britain-based Britannic Asset Management Ltd. that it is in the process of a brand review. Possibility of renaming the fund management group to reflect its new parent company; Merger of Brittanic Group and Resolution Life Group.
- % Davis's % Discounts %. // Money Marketing;3/9/2006, p12
The article announces the discounts on individual savings account offered by financial services companies in Great Britain including Allchurches Investment Management, Britannic Asset Management Ltd., JP Morgan Asset Management, Insight Financial Systems Inc. and LionTrust Asset Management PLC.