DTi cash for P&O Shanghai debut
- P&O events to audit all shows. // Marketing Event;Apr98, p8
Reports that P&O Events will audit all consumer and trade shows by the end of 1998, in a bid to lead the way in accurate result monitoring. Events that have been audited; Benefits of independent auditing.
- 20th century fair set for 99. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p8
Provides information on the trade fair of P&O Events at Olympia in December 1998. Sponsors of the event; Comments regarding the event.
- P&O responds to Motor Show flak. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec97, p10
Discusses P&O Events' defense of the 1997 London Motor Show held at the Earls Court Exhibition Center. London Motor Show as one of the busiest events at Earls Court; Comments from car exhibitors.
- P&O divisions set up new identities. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p10
Reports that Earls Court & Olympia Group affiliates P&O Exhibition Services and P&O Events are to change their names. Reason for the name changing move; Personnel who will head the divisions.
- LAS VEGAS STAGE SHOWS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p110
A list of the top stage shows in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 is presented, including "America's Tribute to Neil Diamond" at the Riviera Hotel & Casino, "Barbra & Frank: The Concert That Never Was" at the Riviera Hotel & Casino and Barry Manilow's "Manilow: Music & Passion" at Las Vegas Hilton.
- Doc Anello Swings Into Laguna Marriott for Fall Jazz Gig. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;11/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p39
Reports on entertainment and dining developments in California as of November 3, 2003. Outdoor musical performances by Doc Anello and his Swing Machine Orchestra at Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa; Launch of Clayton Shurley's Real BBQ restaurant in Aliso Viejo by Clayton Shurley; Schedule...
- Sneak 'PEEPS'. // Candy Industry;Jan2010 Supplement, pRC14
The article focuses on the PEEPS Fest on December 30-31, 2009 in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
- Renaissance faires make history come alive. Goodale, Gloria // Christian Science Monitor;6/11/97, Vol. 89 Issue 137, p10
Focuses on some of the activities that will be held during California's Renaissance Pleasure Faire to be held in San Bernardino until June 21, 1997. History of the event; Traditional activities planned; Other states taking part in the event.
- A day without video games proves popular with the kids. G.G. // Christian Science Monitor;6/11/97, Vol. 89 Issue 137, p10
Reports that children across the United States enjoy the turtle races offered at the Renaissance Faire. How children usually respond to entertainment activities scheduled for the event; Type of costumes on display; Comments from Historian Jim Stewart.