Events show in Ireland debut
- Showman's show plans sister event. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p11
Reports on the planning of the entertainment event the Showman's Show North at the Great Yorkshire Showground in Harrogate, England as of November 2001. Date planned for the event; Reason for the event; Number of visitors in the Showmans's Show on October 17-18, 2001; Announcements made at the...
- Showman's Show. Walker, Clive // Event;Oct2003, p39
Focuses on the Showman's Show, Europe's show for the outdoor event industry. Changes to the 2003 Showman's Show; Comments from Showman's Show organiser Stephen Lance; One of the event's key selling points.
- Arena Group stand wins the 30-metre frontage award. Francisco, Lorraine // Event;Nov/Dec2007, Special Section p3
The article announces that special events agency Arena Group has been awarded as the best exhibition stand of 30 metres frontage and above during the Showman's Show held at Newbury Showground, England on October 17 and 18, 2007.
- Old favourite still at the cutting edge of events. // Event;Oct2008, p32
The article offers information on the Showman's Show for the outdoor event and exhibition equipment industry to be held at the Newbury Showground in England in 2008.
- DIARY DATES. // International Rental News;Mar2013, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p6
A calendar of events for the international rental industry in 2013 is presented including Plantworx in Great Britain, the International Rental Conference in Beijing, China, and the Showman's Show.
- Showman's Show looking strong. // International Rental News;Jun2014, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p77
The article offers information on the Showman's Show for outdoor and special event industry to be held at the Newburry Showground in Berkshire, England from October 22-23, 2014.
- The 500 Festival has a new sister. Katterjohn, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/16/93, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p9A
Announces the formation of the 400 Festival Inc., a non-profit sister corporation of the 500 Festival, in Indianapolis, Indiana. Announcement made by City Mayor Steve Goldsmith; Inauguration schedule; Events; Officers; Holding of a rally as a preview of inauguration.
- DIARY DATES. // International Rental News;Jun2011, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p9
A calendar of events across the globe for September 13, 2011 to April 21, 2013 is presented which includes the Aerial Platform Exhibition (APEX) in The Netherlands, the Rental Show in the U.S., and the Showman's Show in England.
- Erie Sisters invite you to their Second Harvest benefit Feb 24. // Erie Gay News;Feb2012, p1
The article announces that the Erie Sisters Transgender Support Group will hold a charitable event, in conjunction with Jekyll & Hyde's Gastropub, to benefit Erie's Second Harvest Food Bank on February 24, 2012.