P&O responds to Motor Show flak
- P&O events to audit all shows. // Marketing Event;Apr98, p8
Reports that P&O Events will audit all consumer and trade shows by the end of 1998, in a bid to lead the way in accurate result monitoring. Events that have been audited; Benefits of independent auditing.
- 20th century fair set for 99. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p8
Provides information on the trade fair of P&O Events at Olympia in December 1998. Sponsors of the event; Comments regarding the event.
- DTi cash for P&O Shanghai debut. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec97, p12
Announces P&O Events' holding of the 1998 Light & Sound Shanghai, an entertainment event in China through a sponsorship from DTi. Venue; Schedule; Anticipated number of exhibitors at the show.
- P&O divisions set up new identities. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p10
Reports that Earls Court & Olympia Group affiliates P&O Exhibition Services and P&O Events are to change their names. Reason for the name changing move; Personnel who will head the divisions.
- Checking Under the Hood. Stancavage, Sharon // Entertainment Design;May2002, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p20
Provides information on the North American International Auto Show held in Detroit, Michigan in January 2002. Features of the auto show; Role of the exhibits; Discussion on how designers keep their shows looking fresh every year. INSET: BEHIND THE WHEEL AT NAIAS.
- Frankness in Frankfurt. Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;9/13/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5517, p6
Highlights the 1993 Frankfurt International Motor Show. Number of production models unveiled; Forecasts on declines in sales and profits; Plans of automobile companies.
- Design forum slated for Detroit. // Automotive News;12/13/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5530, p46
Reports on the faculty of designers included in the first AutoWeek/North American International Auto Show Design Forum to be held from January 6 and 7, 1994 at the Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan. ABC Indy 500 commentator Sam Posey as faculty head; Topic of the forum; Admission fee; Contact...
- SAE star. // Automotive News;2/21/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5539, p8
Reports on the exhibition of British E-Auto during the SAE International Congress and Exhibition in Detroit, Michigan. Contribution of Lotus Engineering to the automobile.
- Optimism reigns in Toronto. Sinek, Jeremy // Automotive News;2/21/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5539, p8
Reports on the highlights of the Canadian International Auto Show held in Toronto in February 1994. Vector Aeromotive Corp.'s unveiling of its Avtech-SC V12; Canadian Supercar; Chrysler Canada's report on its pre-tax earnings for 1993; Audi Canada's television commercial filmed in collaboration...