- NTL, Rangers ink pact. // Daily Variety;06/14/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 8, p10
Reports that NTL has sealed rights to a $47-million pact with Scotland's Rangers soccer club in the cable company's fifth major deal with a British team.
- NTL overhauls digital TV sales after merger. Bonello, Deborah // Campaign;08/11/2000, Issue 32, p13
Reports the restructuring of the interactive television advertisement sales business of NTL in Great Britain. Impact of the merger with Cable & Wireless to the cable digital TV offering of NTL; Deal with broadcasters to represent sales on NTL Internet service; Factors influencing the...
- Post-Bankruptcy NTL Stumbles on Day 1. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p32
Reports on the performance of Great Britain cable operator, NTL Inc. in the NASDAQ stock market of the U.S. Position of the company in NASDAQ on January 14 and 15, 2003; Strategy adopted by the company after recovering from bankruptcy; Estimated subscribers figure for the year 2002; Expected...
- NTL Strategy Waits to be Proven. C.J.C. // High Yield Report;10/02/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p2
Reports on NTL Inc.'s strategy to escape the high pricing of the bond market in Europe.
- NTL'S Future Hangs in the Balance: Is Restructuring Inevitable? S.H. // High Yield Report;1/21/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the debt problems and possible restructuring of British cable company NTL.
- NTL. Sastri, Sumi // Utility Week;7/5/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p31
Reports on the financial performance of telecommunication company NTL in 2001. Revenues; Operating expenses; Asset impairments.
- NTL planning interactive. // TVB Europe;Nov98, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p4
Reports that NTL company has announced plans for TV-based interactive services, available nationally in Great Britain across a variety of interactive TV platforms. Launching of the platforms; List of content partners; Comments from Jeremy Thorp, director of NTL.
- NTL takes Media 100. // TVB Europe;Feb98, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p38
Focuses on the purchase of two Media 100 xs digital editing suites by the British integrated communications firm NTL, formerly International CableTel.
- Debt rethink delays NTL's equity deal. // Utility Week;10/25/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p6
Reports on the renegotiation of a debt facility by British cable operator NTL which delayed the company's emergence from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection by one month. Issues denied by NTL in connection with the delay; Plan of NTL to emerge from Chapter 11 bankruptcy.