Most Yield Indexes Fall to Lowest Levels Since April
- Week's New Muni Deals Start to Price in a Steady Market. BARNETT, CHIP; WEITZMAN, AARON // Bond Buyer;10/26/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34601, p2
The article reports that top quality municipal bonds remained unchanged in the U.S. on October 25, 2016. The yield on the 30-year benchmark muni general obligation bond was steady at more than two percent. A chart is also presented on consumer confidence in the country in September and October 2016.
- CHARTING THE ECONOMY. // Business Press: Serving Southern Nevada;1/31/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p3
Provides a graphical representation of the economic conditions in Las Vegas Valley, Nevada from January 2001 to January 2005. Consumer confidence level; Employment rate; Number of passengers who arrived at McCarran International Airports.
- NUMBERS SHEET. // CRN;2/12/2007, Issue 1229, p66
The article focuses on economic indicators in the United States as of February 2007. The Consumer Confidence Index in January rose to a higher level than the same month in 2006. About 152,000 additional people were hired in January 2007. The Employment Cost Index for all private industry workers...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32157, p40
The article presents statistical information related to the U.S. bond markets. The data presented includes market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, visible supply declines.
- Manufacturing activity slows in New York in December. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/21/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the slow pace expansion of manufacturing activity in the New York area, according to the New York Federal Reserve. Decline in the bank's Empire State Manufacturing index; Percentage decline in the employment index; Retreat of the general-business conditions index.
- Unemployment. // Kids Today;Apr2007, p63
The article highlights developments on the unemployment rate in the U.S. The unemployment rate in February 2007 was 4.5%, which essentially unchanged from January 2007. Rate of jobless has remained within a narrow range, 4.4% to 4.6%, since September 2006. Accordingly, watching changes in...
- BUSINESS HIGHLIGHTS. // South Dakota Business Review;Sep2003, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p2
Presents information on several economic indicators in South Dakota and the U.S. in 2003. Employment and unemployment rate; Growth in the total personal income; Vehicle registration in South Dakota; Information on the consumer confidence percentage in the U.S. from August to September 2003.
- BBVA Watch. // Caribbean Business;4/27/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 16, p13
The article reports on economic developments in Puerto Rico. The Department of Consumer Affairs reported that geopolitical and inventory concerns contributed to rising energy prices. On the other hand, consumer spending decreased by 8.1 percent. However, private services sector has added a total...
- Consumer watch. // Home Channel News;6/6/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p54
Statistics are presented on the percentage of unemployment rate, consumer confidence, and gas price trend in the U.S. from April 2011 to May 2011.