SEC OKs MSRB's Real-Time Transaction Plan
- Self-Regulatory Organizations; Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board; Notice of Filing of Proposed Amendments to the Real-Time Transaction Reporting System Information System and Subscription Service. O'Neill, Kevin M. // Federal Register;9/12/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 177, p56244
The article focuses on a notice issued by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission regarding solicitation of comments on the proposed rule change filed by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB). The proposed rule change consists of amendments to the Real-Time Transaction Reporting...
- MSRB to Issue Series Of Proposals. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32428, p1
The article reports that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board is planning to file four regulatory notices for public comment, two of which are on proposed rule changes with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, according to Christopher Taylor, the board's executive director. One of...
- More MSRB Trade Data? Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;3/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31354, p1
Focuses on a proposal made by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Issuance of municipal securities; Frequency of trading securities; Efforts of MSRB to increase price transparency in the U.S. bond market.
- SEC Seeks Comments on MSRB Disclosure Plan. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/20/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33352, p5
The article reports that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is seeking public comments regarding the proposal from Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board to change its Electronic Municipal Market Access site.
- MSRB, Citing SEC Cases, Issues Disclosure Guides. GLAZIER, KYLE // Bond Buyer;8/13/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33961, p24
The article informs that the organization Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in the U.S. has released a continuing disclosure guide which provides information to bond issuers regarding their obligations under the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's Rule 15c2-12.
- MSRB Seeks Rules and Changes on Range of Issues. HUME, LYNN // Bond Buyer;9/19/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33982, p3
The article informs that the U.S.-based Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has asked the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to approve proposed rule changes designed to consolidate and harmonize fair-dealing requirements for muni securities dealers.
- MSRB Revises Amendments For Retail Order Periods. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;9/10/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33976, p1
The article informs that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has filed revised amendments with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to modify earlier proposed rule changes governing retail order periods in the U.S.
- SEC seeks comments on MSRB rule changes. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;06/18/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30665, p2
Reports that the United States Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) will seek public comment on the technical changes to the 34 Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board's securities regulations.
- MSRB files clarification on proposed shutdown of its arbitration program. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;08/21/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30214, p4
Discloses that the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board has filed a proposed rule change with the US Securities and Exchange Commission clarifying how a planned shutdown of the board's arbitration program would affect bank dealers and their customers. Terms of the proposed shutdown; Background...