With City's Approval, Chicago Schools Schedule New TIF Sale for November
- Another W. Va. Bond Plan Is Scrapped, This Time in Huntington. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p6
Reports on the plan of Huntington, West Virginia to issue taxable bonds to shore up the city's unfunded firefighter and police pension liabilities. Role of the legal problems and conflict among municipal workers and officials in forcing the city to scrap the plan; Efforts of officials for the...
- Federal agencies. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/21/98, Vol. 64 Issue 51, p38
Lists federal agencies in the United States, that have bond/securities offerings as of December 17, 1998. Issuer; Amount; Offer date; Final maturity; Coupon; Offer price; Offer yield; Book manager.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31189, p37
Present several charts depicting bond issues in the United States. Price of government securities; Amount of bond issue balances of several government agencies; Municipal bond index of Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority.
- D.C. Council Gives Initial Approval To Bond Bills That Could Total $700M. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32480, p36
The article reports that the City Council in Washington D.C. has approved bond measures that can lead to the issuance of about $700 million in short-and-long term debt. The council has agreed to issue up to $350 million in tax revenue anticipation notes and authorized a five-year capital...
- San Jose Agency Selling $80 Million to Buy Land for Airport. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p4
Reports on the plan of San Jose Financing Authority to issue a multimillion variable-rate lease revenue bonds in a negotiated sale in California. Purpose of the bond issuance; Issuance of the new money debt in two separate series; Maturity of the bonds.
- D.C. Council Gives Preliminary OK to $210M MSA-Backed Deal. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32355, p6
The article reports on the preliminary approval given by the District of Columbia Council to sell 210 million dollars in tax-exempt subordinated zero-coupon bonds supported by tobacco companies' payments under the Master Settlement Agreement. The lead underwriter of the deal is the Citigroup...
- Corpus Christi, Tex., Council Set to Approve $110M Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/14/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32153, p3
Reports on the authorization of the city councils to sale a multi-million dollar general obligation and refunding bonds in Corpus Christi, Texas. Interest rate and premium of the bonds; Aid of the bond proceeds to fund streets, public health and safety and other economic development projects;...
- Dallas Sets $236M for AAA Water Works. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/5/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33543, p1
The article reports on the plan of the city council in Dallas, Texas to offer investors with 236 million worth of highly rated water and sewer bonds to reduce spending. It sates that the 30-year fixed-rate bonds can rise up to 170 million dollar to retire commercial paper and refund the existing...
- SECURING THE STREETS. Guan, Lilia // Government News;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p30
The article reports on the application of closed circuit television (CCTV) and Internet protocol (IP) cameras by government agencies and city councils in Australia. It mentions that the investment made by the government on these cameras has helped maintain safety in public areas. It also notes...