- Dealers train to meet Net customers on their turf. Osburn, Chaz // Automotive News;5/21/2001, Vol. 75 Issue 5931, p6T
Focuses on Seattle, Washington-based automotive electronic commerce company Cobalt Group's e-Dealership Academy course, which trains automobile dealers in the United States on how to deal with customers on the Internet. Cost of the course; Description of the training; Percentage of car buyers...
- Selling yachts online. // Editor & Publisher;4/6/96, Vol. 129 Issue 14, p38
Reports on the Cobalt Group Inc.'s creation of the YachtWorld service at the World Wide Web. Yachts for sale.
- Managing IT change and people dynamics. Bentley, Ross // Computer Weekly;6/17/2003, p62
This article reports that the management consultancy Cobalt Group says tackling staff issues is vital for information technology companies. Technology implementations can be divided into two types, those that improve infrastructure and those that bring change. The infrastructure boost does not...
- Cobalt deal bolsters ADP's Web marketing power. Kurylko, Diana T.; Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;7/12/2010, Vol. 84 Issue 6420, p8
The article reports that DP Dealer Services' presence in the dealer Web marketing business is expected to get a boost from the addition of digital marketer Cobalt Group Inc.
- Automotive News: digest. // Automotive News;11/20/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5904, p4
Reports on brief news items of interest to the automobile industry. Total investment of Visteon Corp. to modernize its Monroe, Michigan plant; Internet software provider Cobalt Group's launched of a customer relationship-management software, MyCarTools to help dealers tailor their marketing...
- Clever label indicates ripeness. // Packaging Magazine;2/19/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p22
Focuses on a sensor label which indicates the ripeness of fruit, developed by New Zealand HortResearch scientists in partnership with manufacturer Jenkins Group. Detection of aroma compounds given off by the fruit as it ripens; Change of the label through a range of colors.
- The Jenkins Group launches sales, consulting units. D.P.; C.R. // Publishers Weekly;9/21/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 38, p20
Reports that the Jenkins Group has formed two new divisions to provide sales and consulting services. Comment from president Jerrold Jenkins; Consulting division to be led by Luke Haase; Special sales division to be led by Nathan Tarsa; Jenkins' four divisions; Sales division's interest in...
- Price Quote Network Developing Fan Base. Kirch, Claire // Publishers Weekly;5/24/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 21, p19
Features a book printing price quote network called Printellectual launched by the Jenkins Group in January 2004. Capabilities of the network; Factor the influenced the company to start Printellectual; Number of publishers who have used the network as of May 24, 2004.
- The Write Stuff. Tharoor, Shashi // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);11/4/2002 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 140 Issue 19, p47
Comments on the results of a survey conducted by the Jenkins Group indicating 81 percent of Americans feel they can write a book. Opinion that if two nannies can produce 'The Nanny Diaries,' a doorman can write a book; Estimates of Americans who have written a manuscript; Speculation as to why...