EU presidency a boost for UK
- Extra/ordinary design from Croatia. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);1/9/2013, p8
The article reviews the exhibition "UK/Croatia Extra/Ordinary Design Workshops" at the British Council Gallery, 10 Spring Gardens in London, England on January 27, 2013.
- EURO EXHIBS WRITE ON WINDOWS. // Boxoffice;Feb2013, Vol. 149 Issue 2, p7
The article reports that three European exhibition organizations have written an open letter to ministers throughout the European Union in favor of the theatrical release window.
- ILA 2004 Will Reflect NATO, EU Growth. Morris, John // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/15/2003, Vol. 159 Issue 11, pS11
With the recent increase in the number of NATO member nations and the expansion of the European Union (EU), Germany's ILA 2004 international aerospace exhibition, which is to be held in Berlin from May 10-16, already is showing signs of matching the success it achieved in 2002, according to...
- TURKS. Wells, Rhona // Middle East;Mar2005, Issue 354, p54
This article presents information related to Turks in the Middle East. As Turkey anticipates joining the European Union (EU), the country's culture minister, Erkan Mumcu, said he hoped the London exhibition, Turks: 4 Journey of a thousand years 600-1600, would help showcase his homeland's...
- Welsh venues boost. // Marketing Event;Jun98, p7
Focuses on the exhibitions and conferences that will be held at exhibition venues in Wales for 1998. European Council Meeting at Cadiff's County Hall; Tourism conference at North Wales Conference Centre; Information on the expansion of the facilities.
- The end of the affair. Brooks, Robert // Foundry Management & Technology;Jun2012, Vol. 140 Issue 6, p2
The article offers the author's insights on the conditions of the European Union (EU). The author relates flaws of the closing party of the GIFA International Trade Fair for Foundry, mentioning that the efforts of the European monetary unions to hold EU together were so tendentious and were...
- EVA warns AEO tie-up may fall foul of EU law. Chadwick, Philip // Event;Jun2003, p4
Reports on the obstacle to the proposed alliance between the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO) and the Exhibition Venues Association. Information on the anti-competitive rule of the European Union; Details on the proposed sharing between the associations; Result of the share service...
- Manufacturers fail to show noises levels. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Jun2003, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the failure of many manufacturers at the 2003 SED exhibition to comply with the noise level directive of the European Union. Result of the non-compliance of the manufacturers; Details on the directive; Reason of several manufacturers for not complying with the directive.
- Terracelt website goes live at Show. Cousins, David // Farmers Weekly;7/8/2005, Vol. 143 Issue 2, p78
Reports on the expected launch of the Terracelt Web site, an Internet-based initiative to increase business opportunities available to Welsh and Irish farmers, at the Royal Welsh Show agricultural exhibition to be held at Builth Wells in Powys, Wales from July 18 to 21, 2005. Amount of funding...