EVA's launch is `step forward'
- Stop press. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec97, p5
Presents a round-up of news and events about marketing consultants and exhibitions in Great Britain from November through December 1997. Projected income of the exhibit titled Millennium Experience; Exhibition company Brintex's acquisition of Printerhall; Free head massage to attendees of the...
- Events show in Ireland debut. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec97, p10
Announces the holding of a sister event in Ireland of the Showman's Show, an exhibition featuring marketing consultants and marketing event organizers.
- Hemisphere designs for War Correspondent Show. Banks, Tom // Design Week;1/20/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p4
The article reports that Hemisphere Design and Marketing Consultants Ltd. will design the Special Exhibition Gallery of Imperial War Museum North (IWMN) in Manchester, England, which will be the place for the "War Correspondents: Reporting Under Fire Since 1914," an exhibition of the works and...
- You're a what? Green, Kathleen // Occupational Outlook Quarterly;Spring93, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p41
Outlines the profession of marketing consultant. Profile of Teresa Slider of Entrepreneurial Marketing Group in Reston, Virginia; Slider's focus on small businesses; Educational background; How much time per month Slider spends on administrative duties; Standard hourly fee; More.
- In-house or outsource? Koprowski, Gene // Marketing Tools;Aug97, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p42
Discusses when and how to hire a marketing services agency. Tale about a young account executive shared by Andrew Lavin; Decision to engage an outside firm based on need and circumstances; Question of qualifications; Question of performance; Times when an agency should be upbraided for poor...
- Top 10 business marketers. Kimball, James G.; Bryan, Pack // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Feb95, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p13
Profiles `Business Marketing' magazine's top ten business marketers in the United States. Joe Becherer of Cutler Hammer; Scott Cook of Intuit; John Correnti of Nucor Corp.; Harris Gordon of Electronic Data Systems; Bob Hershock of Bucknell University; George Martin of Dun & Bradstreet...
- Call for gurus. // Brandweek;01/06/97, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p15
Reports on a search for brand marketing consultants who can explain in plain language some basic information about the Internet.
- Kidding around. H.P. // Entrepreneur;Feb1997, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p16
Reports on the use the children as marketing consultants in the United States. Selection of children for the job; Children's attitudes which marketers find valuable; Criticisms of the practice.
- Clients. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/18/95, Vol. 11 Issue 51, p4
Lists the clients acquired by some of the marketing agencies in Detroit, Michigan. Includes Alden Design Inc.; Marx Layne & Co.; Marketing Etcetera Inc.