Queues for Our House
- DMG snaps up Middle East shows. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p4
Announces DMG Exhibition Group's acquisition of tenancy rights to Index, a furniture and interiors show in the Middle East. DMG's recognition of the region's huge potential for development.
- Concept home in dmg show debut. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec97, p8
Unveils changes in the Ideal Home Exhibition for 1998 in Great Britain sponsored by the dmg Exhibition Group. Holding of the exhibition at the Oyster House designed by architect Nigel Coates; Claims by small exhibitors that the London Homes Show failed to deliver its promises of an innovative show.
- Dmg buys out Dubai's BIG 5. // Marketing Event;Mar1999, p13
Reports the acquisition of BIG5 exhibition building in Dubai, Saudi Arabia by Dmg Exhibition Group. Remarks from Michael Franks, managing director of consumer and retail at Dmg.
- Dmg sets off on acquisition drive. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Feb99, p14
Provides information on the global expansion plans of the Dmg Exhibition Group company through acquisitions in Argentina and Brazil spearheaded by Michael Franks and Paul Camp. Comments from the company's managing director, Mike Cooke; Promotions that have been made as part of the expansion...
- Dmg buys top Arabic show. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec98, p16
Reports that Dmg Exhibition Group has bought the rights to organize Middle East furniture and interior show Index. Why Index was chosen; Information on the Index 1998 exhibition; Information on the other shop that Dmg acquired; Former organizer of Index shows.
- Event planning: Anticipate Everything! Milavsky, Barry // Canadian Underwriter;Oct2002, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p74
Focuses on event planning and insurance. Difficulty in sourcing of liability coverage for outdoor events; Discussion on cancellation risk; Information on cancellation coverage; Comment from Paul Allingham of DMG Exhibitions on the effect of cancellations to profits.
- DMG Exhibition Group, a division of the... // Campaign;01/29/99, Issue 4, p16
Announces that DMG Exhibition Group, a division of Daily Mail and General Trust PLC will expand its events organizing and business information divisions globally.
- Virtex secures Arab deal trio. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p13
Features three companies which selected Virtex International to handle their virtual exhibitions. Organizer Fairs and Exhibitions; Dmg Exhibitions; General Exhibitions Company.
- Up Front. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jul99, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p10
Covers news briefs on gifts and decorative accessories industry in the United States as of July 1999. Acquisition of the California Gift Show and the Surf Expo by DMG Exhibition Group; Estimated amount raised for AIDS research during the National Stationery show by the Gift for Life.