- Some Unusual Suspects as Volume Goes South. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, Special section p50
Reports on the decline in the bond issuance with the decrease in both new-money and refunding activity in 2004 in states in the southeast of the U.S. Occurrence of the biggest drop in volume of the issuance in the second quarter; Increase in the tax-exempt bond yields; Detection of the growth in...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, August 15. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p2
Presents charts depicting a list of major deals in the bond market including economic indicators in the U.S.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32085, p33
Presents charts and a graph depicting indicators of bonds in the U.S.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32211, p36
Presents charts depicting the performance of bonds in the bond market and other economic indicators in the U.S.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32215, p36
Presents charts depicting economic indicators including bonds and securities in the bond market in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, October 12. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p2
Presents data concerning the U.S. economy and bond market as of October 12, 2004. Major deals; Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, March 31. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31854, p2
Presents information on economic indicators of relevance to the U.S. bond market as of March 31, 2004. Government securities prices; Factory orders.
- Munis Unchanged; Data Mixed. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/31/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32498, p2
The article examines the performance of bonds in the market in the U.S. in 2006. Traders in the country expect an improvement in bond supply based on the new-issue calendar. Despite the slowdown in bond issuance, they conclude that this performance is better as compared to previous market...
- Munis Weaker on Higher-Than-Expected Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;7/18/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32673, p2
The article examines the performance of bonds in the bond market in the U.S. The authors observe that the market was weaker deal after major economic data came in at higher levels than expected. Meanwhile, JPMorgan Chase and Co. priced $1.9 billion of gas supply revenue bonds for the Texas...