Jupiter on the Horizon
- Fairfax County, Va., Putting $325M in GOs to Voters. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/5/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31941, p32
Reports on the decision to ask voters to approve the general obligation bond issuance in separate ballot questions in Fairfax County, Virginia. Approval of the Circuit Court to place the bond questions on the ballot; Utilization of the proceeds on human services facilities; Plan of the county to...
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32251, p25
Presents schedules of referendum related to municipal bonds in the U.S.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32208, p30
Presents a listing of municipal bond elections in the U.S. from September 10-November 15, 2005.
- Jupiter, Fla., Survey Boosts Confidence in Land Deal's Success. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p7
Reports on the inclusion of a multimillion-dollar bond referendum in the primary election on August 31, 2004 by the Town Council members in Jupiter, Florida. Intended purpose of the bond; Presentation of survey results which found out that town citizens are willing to pay for the town to issue...
- Loudon County, Va., Puts $108M of GOs on Nov. Ballot. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31938, p4
Reports on the request for voters to approve the general obligation bonds in a referendum in Loudoun County, Virginia. Approval of the board of supervisors for the borrowing plans; Use of the bond proceeds to fund projects related to school construction; Division of the debt request into two...
- Cabarrus' Question. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p27
Reports on the hold of a bond referendum in Cabarrus County, North Carolina. Approval of the board of commissioners to put the general obligation school bond request on the ballot; Move of county officials to campaign for the approval of the request.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;10/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32247, p32
Presents a list of approved municipal bonds by the voters in a referendum in the U.S.
- Region's Voters Head to Polk; N.J. Seeks $450M Stem Cell Deal. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;11/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32748, p8
The article reports on the statewide referendums to be held by New Jersey and Maine on November 6, 2007, with local voters in various cities, counties, and school districts also heading to the polls. Voters in New Jersey will vote on a $450 million general obligation borrowing for stem cell...
- FLORIDA: Infrastructure Debt Gets Nod. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/8/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32874, p9
The article reports on the approval of the plan to sell $300 million of revenue bonds by voters in Sarasota County, Florida. Results of the voting showed that the referendum passed with 68.6% of votes cast in favor of the proposal. County officials stated that the bonds will provide an economic...